FC Bayern Munich - The Art of Counter-Attacking

Im using Lyon, not the most amazing team in europe. Only had 3 expensive transfers in 3 years ( Lukaku, Ayew and Moussa Sissoko ). I started to use your tactic in october when things didn't went well for me and the first game i used this i hammered Bayern as you can see. The tactic was far from fluid at that time the formation and style was at his lowest lvl and still 6 CCC and send them home empty handed. Since then i remained undefeted. My squad doesnt even fit the formation actually. Had to retrain 6 players in total to have a balanced squad.

PS. The pictures are in Dutch but i highlighted the important CCC ;)

GREAT RESULTS MATE , Im happy that is working and if it is working when Tactic is not Fluid Imagine how will work when will be full Fluid . Keep Going mate . Thanks For FeedBack :)

OK dude, I will post results, and I know they will be great..8-| just one question, target man supply mixed or head and who is playmaker, DLP or AMC?

Last edited:
What kind of player for the am role?

AMCL - Player like- Arjen Robben , Griezmann , Ganso , Ozil , James Rodriguez , Hulk etc (Preferred foot
- Left )

AMC - Player like - Sammir , Michu , Gerrard , C.Ronaldo , Sneijder , Aguero , Villian ( Bonus if he can shoot with right and left Foot )

AMCR- Player like - Antonio Valencia , Nani , Farfan , Arnautovic , Shaqiri , Alexis Sanchez ( Bonus if stronger foot is Right )

P.S : I know some players are not AMC but u need those type of players who can run fast , cross and score so you should retrain to new postion to AMC

Last edited:
YES but, this is just a match....

U cant say is just a match if u know that this is just First 3d game with Reading using This Tactic ( No Fluid at All ) ;)
,I think this is big signal that the tactic is working

BTHW : When testing New Tactic take a look their First 2 games if they Do well imagine how they will do when they are Fully Fluid

Last edited:
In the final version, i need to put the playmaker and the target man in the set pieces ?

i didi three match with WBA first won 5-0 vs QPR, secondo lost 2-0 vs chelsea, third draw 1-1 vs Wigan

YES but, this is just a match....

not just a match, a match with a awesome tactic, im very hard to please with tactics, i think it would be very good with WBA because they have Lukaku ( on loan ) and he is lethal for my Lyon team hes a beast !

Not a good tactic i tried with liv e wba, very bad, i'm sorry

Ok ! It doesnt mean that you will win always , Managers should do lot of other things to ensure the win and only tactic isnt enough .

Last edited:
what is your team talks wth Bayern munich ?

Depends on Performance and Result , If im happy with how the game is going on I prise the team and if one player is making diference i praise him , if other players arent playing well i tell that im not happy , if the reaction is Ok , if they are motivated i give them another 15 min , if the rating improves i let em play if not i make Subb Immediately

Just go in new season with final version.. Any shouts maybe for this tactic?? And can you give me the link for classic final version.. (H)(H)

CookieMaker, great tactic, i started testing with Leeds in second season in EPL. I won few matches with big advantage for ex. 4-0 with Totettenham. Yesterday i switched to final version and tryied to play with flat defensive line with DL and DR but it seems that its better to play with orginal positions. I will post some screen today. Only game i lost at home with Man City (1-4), but they are hard to beat.