FC United Of Manchester (BAP) story thread

if theres any problems don't hesitate to ask me. going to an actual fc united game now so update should be later on tonight!
oh and the guy who's value is 9k, your actually one of the best on the squad its just you are older and have a low reputation!

Already looking like Keano... just not as aggressive :p

17 Influence. The captaincy is mine!

Clubs Free kick taker. :p will guarantee goals. LOL

Pretty decent physical stats for me, hopfully I start to score some goals :D

15 for throw-ins :) Throw -in taker for me i guess!

will put the story up at about 9.30 probably

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

oh and the guy who's 15 will be 19 as otherwise he is in the under 18s, unless you want that?

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

when do you think i should do my first update? 1st november, 1st december or 1st january?

will put the story up at about 9.30 probably

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

oh and the guy who's 15 will be 19 as otherwise he is in the under 18s, unless you want that?
---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

when do you think i should do my first update? 1st november, 1st december or 1st january?

Yeah, can you make me 19 please :) thanks

will do 1st jan, then 1st march, then 1st july, therfore seasons will take 3 days in real time!

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Yeah, can you make me 19 please :) thanks
sure :p

should do a quick update on the 1st feb just incase of any transfers away from the club....

Don't worry guys you will get plenty of assits and goals from the wing off me ;)

sorry for the delay guys, an update will be up in about an hour, and to make up for the delay i will make another one before 1 am!
mr ferguson has brought some new faces in just to let you know!

Firstly i'm sorry but the game has two small errors :
Mike O'donnell is still 15 as the editor failed to succesfully change his age however he is in the 1st team squad
and there are two Ryan Stubbs' though one of them has not got an appearence yet :/ sorry guys
now the bad news is over, heres the update!

1ST UPDATE - JAN 2011

So, to set the scene, were playing in league 2 and temporarily playing at maine road. we hope to move toold trafford soon but we are waiting for the glazers to shift.

League 2
View attachment 192820

As you can see we have been extremely succesful in league 2 and our only loss came at shrewsbury away. roll on league 1, hopefully

The Cups
View attachment 192821View attachment 192822View attachment 192823

Mixed reaction from fans where cups are concerned, hopefully we'll push on in the fa cup. Fans are very proud of the 3-2 away victory at Norwich in the league cup.We were unlucky to go
out of the johnstones paint trophy at oldham as we dominated and had twice as many shots on target as them while still having 55% of the possesion!

Transfers
View attachment 192824
Take no notice of the incoming transfers of players who are actually the people in this game (e.g damien worrall). that was only done to bypass
one of the editors faults as it was only allowing me to have three strikers in the squad, transferring strikers later on in july solved this problem.

The incoming players have mainly been backups and have only mustered 15 appearances between them, the most noticeable of the newcomers is Allesandro Camareiri who is responsible for 7 of them appearences.
He can play as a central midfielder or a right midfielder.

Juan Moreno tranferred on the 1st of january after his deal was agreed on the 27th of december. Though he didn't make many appearances for the red rebels its worth noting that he averaged 7.88 in his 4 appearances and made 2 assists.
He has not made an appearance for Kalmar but they haven't played a game sice his arrival. he is considered as an important first team player though!]
His progress will continue to be tracked on this thread. Standing at 1m96 he is sure to be a hit with the local swedish ladies ;)

View attachment 192825

PLAYERS
Muhammed Agin- Agin has made 26 appearences for 'the loud united'with only one of those being from the bench. He has averaged 6.42 and has 2 assists and 2 goals from centre midfield.

James Beadle- He has been ever present in centre midfield for fc. he has made 24 appearances and has averaged 7.19, scored 4, and made 8 assists (the highest on the team). Derby, Leicester, Aberdeen and Chelsea are rumoured to be interested in him. Could he be in west London by Febuary?

Harry Clark- Has made 18 appearances and scored 10 goals (9 league goals) for fc with an average rating of 7.00. Arsenal are rumoured to be intersted in the youngster but there intersest is only minor.

Ross Clarke- Has made 7 appearences, scored 1 assisted 2 and averaged 7.07. Leeds, Portsmouth and Hearts are interested in him. surely he won't go to fc's rivals leeds? or will he?

Greg Alessio Downing- Has made 23 apearances, scored 12 goals, assisted 1 and had an average of 6.88.

Finn Ellard- Has made 15 apps, scored 3, made 1 assist and averages 6.88. Bolton, Burnley, Wigan and Middlesborough are intersted in him.

Oliver Freed- Has made 30 apps (the most on the team). The big keeper averages 7.24

Shirish Kayastha- Has made 13 apps and averages 6.74. Is currently injured for 6 weeks with a broken toe.

Sean Marko- Has made 12 apps, scored 4, assisted 1 and averages 6.68.

Sean McMillan- Has failed to make an appearance for fc. Charlton are intersested in him

Alejandro Perna- Has made 22 apps, and 5 assists averaging 7.62. Hearts are after him.

Ronan Pike-Burke - Has made 10 apps averageing 7.02. He has made 1 cap for scotland u21s. Charlton and Tottenham are interested in him

James Pirie- Has made 23 apps scoring 2 with 5 assists averages 7.79. Brentford, Carlisle and peterborough are after him.

Mike O'donnell- At just 16(sorry for that again) he had made 6 apps, scored 1 and averages 7.15. Chelsea and Tottenham are both after him!

Jack Scullion- Has made 6 apps, scoring 1 and averaging 6.90. Hearts want him!

Ryan Stubbs ((The better twin!)- Sorry about the mess up with your evil twin!)Has made 21 apps, scoring 1 and assisting 1 averegaing 6.92. Birmingham, Milwall, Hearts and Blackburn are after him

Joe Williams- Has made 21 apps, scored 1 assisted 2 with an average of 7.82. Aston Villa, Birmingham and Chelsea are hot on your heels.

Damien Worrall- Has made 7 apps, averageing 6.83. Has scored 4 and assisted 1.

Will do the shorter febuary upadate with transfers at 1am. cheers for reading the first update!

Last edited:
oh the febuary update will show fixtures aswell. won't do the players stuff again until march though!