FC United vs Man Utd (The Anti-Glaziers Challenge)

currently fourth place in BSP, buying over 50 players and releasing +10 players a year (me in second season using mainomano database (third for waiting a season of holiday)), get so much debt for payroll, stadium building, and so much more :'( My side back complaining me because didn't get enough time for play, win BSN and FA Trophy (not FA Cup though...) using my selfmade 3-4-3...

I have now been in premier league for 5 year. Still haven't won, but I have qualified for the EURO cup the last 2 years which I won last year.

What really sucks is that it seems like I have reached the max for my stadium. Haven't been able to request a bigger stadium for more than 2 years and the capacity is only 12750. Aaarrgh

trying to to do this but fc utd never seem to go up started again 3 times now can any 1 help

Brilliant challenge. I'm just in holiday mode at the moment so waiting for the first season to be complete then I can see if FC Utd have been promoted. What screenshots are people wanting to see and how often? Just at seasons end??

I have now been in premier league for 5 year. Still haven't won, but I have qualified for the EURO cup the last 2 years which I won last year.

What really sucks is that it seems like I have reached the max for my stadium. Haven't been able to request a bigger stadium for more than 2 years and the capacity is only 12750. Aaarrgh

Anyone else experienced issues with stadium capacity? The club status is now continental - won the EURO cup 2 years in a row, won the euro super cup, the English league cup and finished 3rd in premier league last year and still I can't request a larger or new stadium. It is very frustrating and destroying my options to purchase star players.

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in 2024 in the prem doin well at last n my save has crashed WTF not happy 1 bit gotta start all over agen!!!!!!

well after my first prem season finish 7th well chuffed :) half way thru my second season and finding it much tougher, 13th but above relegation zone by 5 points scary times :S