Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

will probably start a new save today - still don't know with which team though, but want ot find myself a nice project with some promising youth players
my friend, why do you look for anything. You have the most promising "Sporting" project under your nose :D with incredibly strong potential young players. P.s: gonsalo guedes is a beast !!!!

my friend, why do you look for anything. You have the most promising "Sporting" project under your nose :D with incredibly strong potential young players. P.s: gonsalo guedes is a beast !!!!

ahahaha i know! but i have already won everything with them in the first two seasons! So looking for something different, but agree with you that we have some great young players there

ahahaha i know! but i have already won everything with them in the first two seasons! So looking for something different, but agree with you that we have some great young players there
what about Vitoria Sport Clube? they have some really good young players like Abdul Mumin, Marcus Edwards etc.

what about Vitoria Sport Clube? they have some really good young players like Abdul Mumin, Marcus Edwards etc.

yeah, i sually always buy Marcus Edwards - looking for a lower division project though probably

starting a season with my home town team, Vitoria Futebol Clube form Setubal, they got relegated to the 3rd division last season due to not meeting financial criteria - hoping to bring them back to first division glory!

starting a season with my home town team, Vitoria Futebol Clube form Setubal, they got relegated to the 3rd division last season due to not meeting financial criteria - hoping to bring them back to first division glory!
Hi veez... what do u do for individual training

Hi veez... what do u do for individual training

i train them in the positions they play on the tactic and try to double down on attributes that will improve their performace in that position and also player traits such as place shots etc

I don't understand, it was the best tactic I had used so far, updated, it never worked for me again, I would like to know if there is anything that can change to help

Skærmbillede 2021-03-27 01.01.35.png

Ridiculous squad, I know. But 3x 10.00 grade for my attacking line-up, deserves a post. The effectiveness of this tactic is simply some of the best I've seen during my 15 years with the franchise - and the eyetest is just something else. Highly recommend most Veez tactics, but this one just hits the spot for me. The reports of v369's death are greatly exaggerated.

I don't understand, it was the best tactic I had used so far, updated, it never worked for me again, I would like to know if there is anything that can change to help

after the update, for how long did you try it? did you also test it on only one save? it seems to be working for the majority of people still, me included

View attachment 547120

Ridiculous squad, I know. But 3x 10.00 grade for my attacking line-up, deserves a post. The effectiveness of this tactic is simply some of the best I've seen during my 15 years with the franchise - and the eyetest is just something else. Highly recommend most Veez tactics, but this one just hits the spot for me. The reports of v369's death are greatly exaggerated.

that is a ridiculous squad :LOL: but also a pretty ridiculous result and performance! thanks for the feedback mate, really appreciate the support

after the update, for how long did you try it? did you also test it on only one save? it seems to be working for the majority of people still, me included

I immediately started a save on the new patch, in the first 5 games I won 1

just won prem, champs league, carabao cup & comm shield in 1st season with liverpool. yes i know theyre 1 of the best on the game but i just wanted to see how great it could be with them, my nemesis was Man utd. this was using version v666. ill try season 2 with the latest tac. plenty of goals and assists spread accross the whole squad

Attachments

• Liverpool_ Players.png
    Liverpool_ Players.png
    651.8 KB · Views: 164
just won prem, champs league, carabao cup & comm shield in 1st season with liverpool. yes i know theyre 1 of the best on the game but i just wanted to see how great it could be with them, my nemesis was Man utd. this was using version v666. ill try season 2 with the latest tac. plenty of goals and assists spread accross the whole squad

21.4?

I'm loving this tactic started with Stevenage who were due to fin 24th in league 2 and won it first season second season 3rd after 18 games so far so good

[QUOTE = "DrFugt, postagem: 2524116, membro: 612293"]
[ATTACH = cheio] 547120 [/ ATTACH]

Esquadrão ridículo, eu sei. Mas 3x 10,00 de nota para o meu tempo de ataque, merece um post. A eficácia dessa tática é simplesmente uma das melhores que já vi durante meus 15 anos com a franquia - e o teste ocular é apenas outra coisa. Recomendo a maioria das táticas do Veez, mas esta me acerta. Os relatos da morte de v369 são muito exagerados.
[/ CITAR]

qual versão da tática?

Hello mate do you assign anything to your assistant?

And do you holiday and could you post a ss of your starting 11?

after a little time away I've finally completed season 3 with Utd. Another fantastic season with 5 more bits of silverware, only losing out on the Carabao cup to Liverpool on pens in the semi final . Still sticking with the v999 and its been consistently brilliant. Having said that, this season has had the most losses ive suffered in 1 season (5 - 1 on pens) and a surprise home loss to Villa ended my unbeaten home run off 55 games i believe it was.

Transfers in were Onana & Sancho,. Onana became my No.1 straight away as DDG has a desire to go back home(unsuccessful sale as of yet) and sancho made a good return of 9 goals in 9 starts but hampered with injuries throughout so hoping for a better turnout next season. in this summer ive just acquired Foden from the rivals, had to fork out 115m(only was up for 50m - clearly didn't want me buying him lol) and a CB/LB cover in Bright Arrey-Mbi from Leverkusen, promising youngster. Also got inMarcus Edwards on a free. Ronaldo is joining PSG for free in July, was sorted in January but for a 38 y/o he was a great dream signing but not paying him ridiculous wages for 1 more year, served me well for 18months on a 4.5m signing and contributing with 64 goals and 25 assists as well as adding more trophies to my cabinet.

Hi mate how did you get Bruno to assist 25 times?

Hello mate do you assign anything to your assistant?

And do you holiday and could you post a ss of your starting 11?

yes my assistant takes control of general training but i take control of individual, he also takes control of in game shouts(although i do shout some instructions if i feel its necessary) the only time i go on holiday is when there's an international break and i just go on holiday until the next match