Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

the latest v3 replay is good but the defence isn't as good as previous. I've gone from 2-0 and 3-0 wins to scores like 6-4. I'm trying dropping to attacking for the next games. This is with Radcliffe trying to get to the premier league, currently in league 1

the latest v3 replay is good but the defence isn't as good as previous. I've gone from 2-0 and 3-0 wins to scores like 6-4. I'm trying dropping to attacking for the next games. This is with Radcliffe trying to get to the premier league, currently in league 1

yeah, i'm still trying to find ways of improving the defense

I love this new tactic.. but one problem.. the most part of the goals against me are on corners.. do you got a def corner tactic or are my defence worthless?

Last edited:
Still undefeated😊 Richarlison scoring 13goals in 12match as AM🔥

Attachments

• A6A80FE3-97D8-4B76-A145-05F6746A5C68.jpeg
    A6A80FE3-97D8-4B76-A145-05F6746A5C68.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 476
any advances on this? It's my favorite tactic but the with latest the defence has gone for me. Thanks

im sorry guys, but this doesnt work anymore after the update, i cant be the only one.

Last edited:
Still working extremely well for me including my most recent saves in Finland and Norway. Dominated 3rd division with Fredrikstad and doing the same in 2nd division as a newly promoted side, with my front three topping all scoring charts and Haaland's cousin Tjaaland thriving at SS 😁. Only difference from older patches for me are long throws as they're now less effective, otherwise same great performances and same great results. Thanks Veez for the most enjoyable tactic of FM21 (y)

Attachments

• PostNord-ligaen Avdeling 1_ Stages.png
    PostNord-ligaen Avdeling 1_ Stages.png
    230.6 KB · Views: 294
  • OBOS-ligaen_ Profile.png
    OBOS-ligaen_ Profile.png
    422.1 KB · Views: 263
  • Albert Braut Tjåland_ Profile.png
    Albert Braut Tjåland_ Profile.png
    389.4 KB · Views: 353
I used to crush in the swedish league with IFK beating teams like AIK with 8-2 but now i win games like 2-1 every third game...... The players used to also find grest channels to run into and great counters but now its feels stuck..... Im glad if it works for you...... not

Last edited:
Premier league clinched💪🏼

Attachments

• D1FE76FB-8DC9-42A4-9B12-01A8ED1D4CC5.jpeg
    D1FE76FB-8DC9-42A4-9B12-01A8ED1D4CC5.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 366
Completed another great season with Fredrikstad, easily won 2nd division as a newly promoted side with my attackers dominating again all scoring charts. Albert Braut Tjaaland on fire at SS with 37 league goals in 29 matches. At some point he was touted as the next Erling Haaland but now he's dubbed the new Jostein Flo wtf :LOL:

Attachments

• OBOS-ligaen_ Profile-2.png
    OBOS-ligaen_ Profile-2.png
    421.1 KB · Views: 346
  • Albert Braut Tjåland_ Profile-2.png
    Albert Braut Tjåland_ Profile-2.png
    424.3 KB · Views: 224
Completed another great season with Fredrikstad, easily won 2nd division as a newly promoted side with my attackers dominating again all scoring charts. Albert Braut Tjaaland on fire at SS with 37 league goals in 29 matches. At some point he was touted as the next Erling Haaland but now he's dubbed the new Jostein Flo wtf :LOL:

are you still on v666 as usual? haven't been able to play in a while - need to start a new save

are you still on v666 as usual? haven't been able to play in a while - need to start a new save

Yeah still the (very) slightly tweaked v666 (btw I think long throws have been nerfed on latest updates so set pieces seem to be less relevant though I still score at decent rate from corners). Results and performances of this tactic have been amazing in any league/country I've tried (which means more than a few 😂)

I'd started trying v666 again after struggling with v3. What did you end up doing with the throw ins/tweaks? I personally just set to mixed but feel I could be getting more from throw ins. Thanks