Resource icon

Fearless & Strikerless 4123 2021-01-09

I'd started trying v666 again after struggling with v3. What did you end up doing with the throw ins/tweaks? I personally just set to mixed but feel I could be getting more from throw ins. Thanks

I still use long throw ins as takers with high long throws attribute and specific player trait (long flat bullet throw) might still create some chances. But yeah they've been nerfed quite a bit.

you mean as a big team or against big teams? Not that it makes much difference for me as I never change anything 😂. The key imo is always squad building i.e. having right players for every role esp MEZ, AM and SS. I can describe the type of players I use for every position if you want?

Last edited:
Sorry my bad I did mean against big teams which is where I struggle a little. Tried dropping mentality but it seems to lose more than it gains against the bigger sides. Any assistance would be great as this is one of my favorite tactics this year? Just one last question is it still the tweaked 666 you posted a while back you use? Thanks

Sorry my bad I did mean against big teams which is where I struggle a little. Tried dropping mentality but it seems to lose more than it gains against the bigger sides. Any assistance would be great as this is one of my favorite tactics this year? Just one last question is it still the tweaked 666 you posted a while back you use? Thanks

Yeah I still use the same tweaked v666. As I said I never change anything tactically, though against much stronger teams I prefer using more defensive players at DLP and MEZ (good tackling, positioning, work rate etc) to increase chances of winning ball back and counter quickly (pacey AM and SS are always a must). In bigger leagues like EPL you should soon have the resources to address key positions (e.g. Marcus Edwards and David Brooks 😁) and immediately challenge top clubs. Of course sometimes stronger teams might still thrash you but all in all I have massively overachieved using this tactic. Below my latest CL/EL run with finnish club SJK - beat some good teams though FC Midtjylland and Sassuolo were too much for us 😂.

Attachments

• Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho_ Fixtures.png
    Seinäjoen Jalkapallokerho_ Fixtures.png
    358.4 KB · Views: 612
who should take corner guys ? And which version is better for big teams ?

thank you

Is this still insane? also OP you should have this tested over on TFF's 75 Siblings

[QUOTE = "Florsca, publicación: 2533372, miembro: 540244"]
¿Alguien todavía lo está usando?
[/CITA]
Si es elIf it's the best tactic of 2021

So I decided to have 1 last swangsong with FM21 before FM22 releases.

New game with Bournemouth in the winter update.
Played around with a few tactics, nothing would stick.

Went back to the strikerless and fearless v370 and we won the championship in season 1....just, although we were playing catchup from other tactics failing to work. Semi final knockouts in the League Cup (Man C) and FA Cup (Man U) to cap a great season.
Thought I couldn't top that. Totally wrong. We won the premiership in our first season back in the top flight! This tactic has still got it and I very much hope I can import it into FM22 and it keeps on working!
We made a few astute signings in the premiership but didn't spend over the top for players.

Screenshot (16).png
Screenshot (18).png
Screenshot (19).png
Screenshot (20).png
Screenshot (17).png

Attachments

• Fearless & Strikerless 4123 v370.fmf
    45.2 KB · Views: 240
So I decided to have 1 last swangsong with FM21 before FM22 releases.

New game with Bournemouth in the winter update.
Played around with a few tactics, nothing would stick.

Went back to the strikerless and fearless v370 and we won the championship in season 1....just, although we were playing catchup from other tactics failing to work. Semi final knockouts in the League Cup (Man C) and FA Cup (Man U) to cap a great season.
Thought I couldn't top that. Totally wrong. We won the premiership in our first season back in the top flight! This tactic has still got it and I very much hope I can import it into FM22 and it keeps on working!
We made a few astute signings in the premiership but didn't spend over the top for players.

View attachment 564716View attachment 564718View attachment 564719View attachment 564720View attachment 564717

Awesome!

I've just finished my first season with a recreation of this in FM22 - gonna post it now