February Challenge

fookin ****, finished already?! you wana get lives :p

yeh i agree lol, will start this tonight no point playing my watford challenge with the killerdoctor if hes on holiday

well i had nothing to do last night and only took me bout 5 hours , not that bad

it usually takes me around 14 hours to do a season lol

it normally takes me me about 15 hours as well,.,.,,,and it took me 20+ hours to do the Liverpool one....you people have no lives :D

so far i have only played one friendly....signed halmosi, mokoena and enyeama just incase...and pernia is out for 2 months.....

Are we allowed longer because it started late kris??..

20 hours? what are you doing? it really shouldnt take that long unless your pc is powered by a hamster and a wheel.

one night in , infront of day after tomorrow and just doing a season does not mean you have no life

it means im a student and have no cash at all so need to do free stuff :D

yep. i usually just put a film or the footy on and play away and it usually takes abt 5-6 hrs for a season. and no money also means theres nowt 2 do :p

i just take my time with tactics and leave it on while i got to tea etc...

I think I usually take about 15 hours, but it isn't slow, I must just mess around doin stuff, I duno...

Am 6th so far after about 8 games i think

20 hours? what are you doing? it really shouldnt take that long unless your pc is powered by a hamster and a wheel.

one night in , infront of day after tomorrow and just doing a season does not mean you have no life

it means im a student and have no cash at all so need to do free stuff :D

nah my PC's fine its just that i mess around with stuff on it alot....and leave it on if go to a lecture or sumit.....but 15 hours is normal for me......

and i'm a student and i can't do a season in 5 hours.......i tinker with everything too much.....

spanish leagues r more fun than english, theres soo many more goals

im going to take my time with this one i mean we have a month :D

I was doing beaut until I played getafe and lost :| lost to valencia who are top of league as well, and i gave them the battering of a lifetime :( Oh well i'm second, and beat barcelona 5-1...