February Challenge

3 Points-Highest League Position
3 points-winning major cup
2 points- winning minor cup(super cup etc)
1 point-highest gate reciept
1 Point-Highest average attedance
1 point-biggest league win
1 point-biggest win
1 point-highest scoring game
1 point-highest scoring league game
1 point-top goalscorer
1 point-most assists
1 point-highest average rating
1 point-most man of matches

Do these mean in the league or out of other players??

Atletico's defence is *****..who do you all play ?

Tis Pretty class Castro Pablo and Piera or what ever his name is are all class dc

yeah i thought the defense was impressive - the right back isnt the best and mine got injured for a while but lopez and the 3 centre backs are all really good

dunno what youre on about lloyd

good enough for me to win the league and cup with :D

I dont mean to follow the crowd, but I think mine are doing well. They kept all clean sheets thru the pre season, but they have been conceding 0.8 a game.

Dont really notice it probably because I am usually scoring more than the other team. :D

But in comparison my defence is one of the best in the league, i sold that Lopez guy at left back {Release fee}and brought Guardado, more of a left mid, but gets better and better with every season.

Two CB's Ze Castro and Pablo are playing decent and the right back Perea is good. And most of the cover is decent as well so I have no complaints.

The only thing I have a problem with is the goalkeeper, he has probably gave away most of my stupid goals, especially one i can remember against Barcelona when we drew 2-2 where he passed the ball straight to Saviola :irked:.

Have only lost once all season still and I am entering February:). Got knocked out on away goals in the cup to Espanyol, two draws! But other than that I am doing ok.

Defence is ok, but my left backs keep getting injured, dnt think ive hd both available for more than 4 games, and im in Jan.

It aint goin 2 wel. Im 6th. Hav beat Barca and Real at home, bt lost and drawn some stupid games.

I am just plain unlucky atm....Mista, Torres and Aguero all got injured so i had to play Petrov up front by himself......then now torres is back he can't hit the target (1 in 4 games since hes been back.......12 in 17 altogether) so i have been relying on my mids to score (not good!) But Mista and Aguero have come back now but Torres got himself a red card :irked:

Defence is doing well though.....Same as Andal though have drawn too many...i am still top of the league (by 1 point) but i havn't lost any :D

I think I am going through an unlucky patch as well.

I drew 0-0 with Athlectic who are way below me, drew 1-1 with Valencia which is respectable, then lost 3-1 to Sevilla in the worst match ever where they were awarded 2 penalties which they scored, and in two other incidences Dagoberto and Maniche got sent off.

Now they are banned for 3 matches each or something stupid like that I am having to play players who havent really featured this season. But, I am still level on points with Barcelona at the top so hopefully I will manage without them.

Well here they are... Lost Fernando Torres to injury so he couldn't play againt Barcelona, ultimatly cost me the title. I tried to offer him injections and he refused! Now he is has that 'slt' icon saying he is unhappy about being asked to take them :|.

I've finished too, post my screenshots later, which screenshots are you wanting?

Here are my screenys. Bit of a **** season tbh.

cheers Lloyd :) how is everyone else doing?