marks25

Reaction score
If i spelt his name right he's been the talk of the weekend but how does he turn out in fm09.
I looked at his stats and theres nothing there to determine thats he's a good prospect am i wrong.
Anyone had any experience with him im on the new patch 9.3

I just started a new Man United game and I got Rooney to Tutor him and his stats have already improved. Been playing him in the Carling Cup and hes played 3 scored 4.

Serious with the next del piero though in earlier patches he's not been good at all though suppose the recent patches help a bit though

not really that good but he can score.. he's my backup striker behind Benzema, Tevez and Rooney.

im saying in the years to come i think he'll become as good as del piero:D

i know it was a fantastic goal,i want to see liverpool crash for what benitez says about fergie! RFC & MUFC#1:D

eveything benitez said about Fergie was correct, Fergies still the best manager though

just checked him out on genie scout and hes nothing special. Hes got a potential ability of 141. Del Piero has one of 188

this kid has been hyped up to much, alright he scored one good goal but the press are going way over the top, 'strike sensation macheda' LOL

Federico Macheda will be amazing along with Davide Petrucci both will rip up the Premier League with Man Utd for many years to come.

I think we should cool it off a bit... the kid is just 17... let him grow up and see how he goes... one goal doesn't make u World's Best Player... so give him time mates...

Federico Macheda will be amazing along with Davide Petrucci both will rip up the Premier League with Man Utd for many years to come.

biggest load of ***** ive ever heard...

he just scored a decent goal on his debut and everyone's getting a stiffy over him...... i can gurantee he'll not be the next big thing just watch n see.

and it's not as though fergie rates him....... just his main strikers were injured so he got a chance... if his 1st choices were fit or not suspended he would'nt of got that chance. simple as

good goal he scored though haha

biggest load of ***** ive ever heard...

he just scored a decent goal on his debut and everyone's getting a stiffy over him...... i can gurantee he'll not be the next big thing just watch n see.

and it's not as though fergie rates him....... just his main strikers were injured so he got a chance... if his 1st choices were fit or not suspended he would'nt of got that chance. simple as

good goal he scored though haha

100% agreed.

Looked at him in FM and he doesnt look much good. As fur real life i dont know much about himbut i guess we will see.

Benitez is a hypocrite "And the Spaniard reignited the polemics once again by claiming Ferguson "talks too much about other teams". "

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7988215.stm

why is he talking about fergie wen they are not even playing utd. he dun that against stoke aswell. so liverpool beat utd on an off day, he thinks hes the best manger in thw world.

FSW is on a high after getting his first premier league win against Sir Alex's United after trying it for eons.. Has got to let everyone knows it again and again... Let him talk and get an even bigger swell on his head along with his players...

Hes pure *****. Just because of 1 goal doesnt make him a star player in the game or in real life.

Also Benitez is always right. Even Ferguson cant win any cup with man u in the first 2 season