Fedirico Macheda

• Thread starter Thread starter marks25
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 58
  • Views Views 5K
to be honest i think this kid is absolutely ****.
he came on against villa and did NOTHING apart from that goal, in the 30 minutes he was on he lost the ball the majority of the time he got it. The finish and composure of the goal was great but aside from that he's dog *****.

now this goal he scored yesterday made me cry at how lucky man united got (yet again) shot is taken outside the area and it flicks off his foot UNINTENTIONALLY! and goes in, if he wasnt there in that lucky **** position the keeper wouldve made a save.

i hope to god someone agrees with me!

Hes quite good guys, but it wouldnt be the first time some kid with potential gets screwed by media-hype. Leave the kid in reserves, maybe loan him, give him time to grow, Fergie shall be capable of making something outta Macheda.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

Well right there you showed your football knowledge:
Arsenal: Sagna- Auxerre
Clichy- Cannes
Henry- Monaco
Fabregas- Barcelona
Man.United: Ronaldo- Sporting Lisbon

Liverpool also has decent players from their academy(gerrard, carragher etc..) although they were not brought in by Rafa
necas dog, u read my mind Red Devil =)

lol everyone did the same to welbeck, he scored a screamer and everyone thinks hes gonna be the next andy cole or something.

and my gosh if someone else compares him to del piero then they need to be shot.

okay, but fabregas and clichy were bought when they were young, deffiently fabregas, you can't say barcelona made him when he joined arsenal and made his first appearance at a very very young age, henry was a ready made player with potential to be better, but agreed with sagna, he was already made, we just brought him to the prem.

yeah fabregas is considered youth from arsenal although his youth career started at barcelona
as for clichy, he never was in arsenal's youth academy, yeah he was young, but the comment i replied to said that clichy was taken from arsenal's youth academy

he came on against villa and did NOTHING apart from that goal, in the 30 minutes he was on he lost the ball the majority of the time he got it. The finish and composure of the goal was great but aside from that he's dog *****.

now this goal he scored yesterday made me cry at how lucky man united got (yet again) shot is taken outside the area and it flicks off his foot UNINTENTIONALLY! and goes in, if he wasnt there in that lucky **** position the keeper wouldve made a save.

i do agree with you mate i said something similar in an earlier post along the same lines lets see if he carrys on scoring cos personally i dont think he will

yeah fabregas is considered youth from arsenal although his youth career started at barcelona
as for clichy, he never was in arsenal's youth academy, yeah he was young, but the comment i replied to said that clichy was taken from arsenal's youth academy

ah fair play, ye clichy wasn't, fabregas might as well have been, but ye if barcelona never had him in theres arsenal wouldn't of picked him up.

I would to beg the differ when I was Wigan they gave me three players from UK & Ireland one being Macheda and has the ability to be the next Amr Zaki [or so my average scout claims :)] Ok not quite world class but a good premiership striker

I would to beg the differ when I was Wigan they gave me three players from UK & Ireland one being Macheda and has the ability to be the next Amr Zaki [or so my average scout claims :)] Ok not quite world class but a good premiership striker

earlier on in the season i really rated zaki i thought that he was going to be big hit but in recent months what has he done absolutely nothing is the answer, he can score goals yes but he needs to change his attitude if he wants to be a good premier league striker

Well right there you showed your football knowledge:
Arsenal: Sagna- Auxerre
Clichy- Cannes
Henry- Monaco
Fabregas- Barcelona
Man.United: Ronaldo- Sporting Lisbon

Liverpool also has decent players from their academy(gerrard, carragher etc..) although they were not brought in by Rafa

All that are very true. But apart from Henry, did anyone seriously ever heard of those players mentioned? They maybe known in the 'footballing world', but not general public knowledge, if you get what i mean. And if it's acedemy players then well, they(Arsenal and Man United) still do have a host of them right?

When I mentioned about these players, what i was getting at, was these players were just potientially very good players when they arrive at both clubs, (well maybe not Sagna) The education and protection they get from their club and managers help made them what they are today.

And Lee didn't even answer... he conveniently sidestep the question after his own stupid remark about me making rubbish comments about Rafa when there are none in that particular post I made earlier. Maybe Rafa will have great players under his tutelage in the future, I don't know, but that doesn't have anything to do with what I post earlier.

this kid has been hyped up to much, alright he scored one good goal but the press are going way over the top, 'strike sensation macheda' LOL

Just like Welbeck he scored an amazing goal against someone and the press go mad, but i do think Macheda will become a very good player in a few years!

chelsea supporter who will never realise what a good youth system looks like, anyway if you have watch utd and villa match macheda was on for about 6mins and he scored not 30mins, i've seen him since the beginning of last year on mutv and his movement and finishing must be admired, he's a very raw talent at a very young age of 17 and the potential is there for him to be as good as any player or even the best player in the world now that can be said about any young player.

That said if you watched his movement in the box as carrick was shaping up for the shot, he moved across the box to get in between and rcb and the rb checked to see if he was on side to follow the shot in to get a rebound, he got lucky with the way things went, but saying he's dog ***** is ridiculous because in total you've seen him for a total of 25 premiership mins and **** all if you've only seen MOTD highlights, so if you've actually watched him more than highlights then you'd appreciate his movement to find the space, media has gone over the top which can destroy any young player but at least give him time to break into the squad and play a few more games before you judge him

out of curiosity did you like drogba in his first season when he couldn't score in a brothel with a fist full of fivers?

Yea Amr Zaki had a blinder of a start but he took the foot off the pedal and fell into the British lifestyle of over indulgence. Probably when he was his old club he was watched 24/7 told to train train train even in his spare time to become the best.

chelsea supporter who will never realise what a good youth system looks like, anyway if you have watch utd and villa match macheda was on for about 6mins and he scored not 30mins, i've seen him since the beginning of last year on mutv and his movement and finishing must be admired, he's a very raw talent at a very young age of 17 and the potential is there for him to be as good as any player or even the best player in the world now that can be said about any young player.

That said if you watched his movement in the box as carrick was shaping up for the shot, he moved across the box to get in between and rcb and the rb checked to see if he was on side to follow the shot in to get a rebound, he got lucky with the way things went, but saying he's dog ***** is ridiculous because in total you've seen him for a total of 25 premiership mins and **** all if you've only seen MOTD highlights, so if you've actually watched him more than highlights then you'd appreciate his movement to find the space, media has gone over the top which can destroy any young player but at least give him time to break into the squad and play a few more games before you judge him

out of curiosity did you like drogba in his first season when he couldn't score in a brothel with a fist full of fivers?

first of all, just because i support chelsea how does this mean I know nothing about youth? chelsea are the team selecting their youth not me.
secondly i don't actually care how he does in the reserves, if titus bramble played in the reserves he'd look good. PLUS he was not on for 6 mins lmao! he came on for nani in like the 60th minute and did NOTHING up untill his goal. i watched the whole game praying for villa to win and in my opinion they deserved it.

Another thing, are you actually telling me and the public that macheda meant to score against sunderland? if so then you should just completely stop watching football.

I try to watch as many games as possible, i didnt watch the sunderland game but i was listening to it, but i did watch the villa game. in the past 4 games man united have been outclassed by their opponents - liverpool (scoreline said it all), villa, porto and sunderland.

Also, please don't even compare this worthless kid to drogba lol. Given that he couldnt score much in his first season, but the only kid i am slating here is macheda and in my opinion hes dog *****. He's scored one goal in my opinion the other was pure typical manchester united luck.

thank you, goodnight , much love <3

hes got two now **** heads whys everyone jumpin on his back i think he has composure and an eye for goal and potential to be great

Kiko is has the talents, everyone can see that! But lets hope he develops as he needs too @ Man United. Why slate him, danny.t? Because he is in United? He's young and he scores for now. Every team needs luck anyways. The thing about United, they always try and make their own luck. How in world can they be so lucky for almost every season??!! But then again, everyone's entitled to their own opinion, so if that is yours then, be it... but what if he was in Chelsea and am doing what he is doing right now for Chelsea??

That second goal intention is a 50-50.. The ball was moving very fast, but looking at his feet, he was trying to steer it back towards goal. It doesn't matter anyways, played 2 times, scores 2 times... fact and another one... he won't be scoring in every game he plays in(no one does)!

Yeah partly because he's united, i dont care its my opinion. but he reminds me so much of ronaldo off the pitch - an arrogant ****.

the fact is that every man united fan is gonna say that second goal was 'sort of' intentional, every other football fan without man united goggles on, knows it wasnt.

and comparing him to del piero was the thing that made me post what i said.

Yea, comparing him to Del Piero now is too far-fetch, but as a United fan, I really hope he can turn out to be as good as him!

yeah fair play then, personally i think he will turn out no where near lo

Back