• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 5K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson accuses the Football Assocation of treating Manchester United "like s***".

More...

It's so stupid. Ferguson knows this would get out and he's now going to get stupid bans. Really annoys me when he does stupidness like this.

Greatest manager ever, but does do some stupid things at times!

I can see at least 8 letters...

This is ridiculous anyway, it might appear that sometimes Man Utd are treated differently (I disagree but irrelevant) theyre certainly not treated "like ****"

He was refering to his 5 match ban and Rooney 2 match ban that kept him out of FA cup semi finals.

Can see his point. But shouldn't have said anything now..

also, tbf, the way he said it didn't really indicate he thought they were biased to man u, which is what the BBC want you to think, he probably wasn't even talking about just man u

edit: actually, reading it again, maybe he did!

Once again the Beeb have it in for Fergie. Maybe shouldn't have said it, but to release a 9 line story with "Ferguson Four letter blast at FA" as headline? Really BBC? Nothing better to report on?

I'm stopping now before a do another anti-bbc rant lol

"It is fantastic. The FA may realise who has produced more players for their country than any club in the world.
"Maybe they will get some joy from it and realise how important we are to England instead of treating us like ****. I am pleased for the players. They are outstanding."

am i the only one not seeing the fuss?

Q: You can have as many as 8 in the England squad. Is that important to have that massive core?"

SAF: "It is fantastic. The FA may realise who has produced more players for their country than any club in the world.
"Maybe they will get some joy from it and realise how important we are to England instead of treating us like s***.
"I am pleased for the players. They are outstanding."

they do treat us like **** and good on him for saying it. touchline bans don't matter that much until the end of the season, mind they'll probably delay his ban until the title run in, the bastards

Last edited:
For ***** sake Fergie. If anything you get special treatment. Every club has to put up with the internationals, NOT JUST YOU!!
Man up and stop expecting the FA to treat you like Jesus

tbh... most of the time he gets ban because he comments on referee's etc. as most other managers do, dont see what the problem is, just because Man Utd churn out the most players for England does not mean he will get special treatment, its not only Man Utd who are treated like '****' by the FA

For ***** sake Fergie. If anything you get special treatment. Every club has to put up with the internationals, NOT JUST YOU!!
Man up and stop expecting the FA to treat you like Jesus

He is happy with the international call ups, he is saying the FA treat them like ****, e.g 5 match ban for fergie, 2 match ban for Rooney, so he is angry at then when he thinks they are the most important team for them considering the players we have churned out and are churning out.

tbh... most of the time he gets ban because he comments on referee's etc. as most other managers do, dont see what the problem is, just because Man Utd churn out the most players for England does not mean he will get special treatment, its not only Man Utd who are treated like '****' by the FA

Most of the managers do, but Fergie gets ban everytime. When Carlo and Fergie both made comments on ref in the pre match conference, one was warned other was charged.

Not saying FA is against us or something like that, but Fergie has a point. Everytime FA picks us to make a point.

Most of the managers do, but Fergie gets ban everytime. When Carlo and Fergie both made comments on ref in the pre match conference, one was warned other was charged.

Not saying FA is against us or something like that, but Fergie has a point. Everytime FA picks us to make a point.

Ferguson has commented on refeee's many times and I am sure that he was warned at times.. your zooming in on one incident to make your point however many managers can say they have been done injustice by the FA, hence for Fergie to say that just because his club contributes so much for England, he should expect preferential treatment was a stupid move by him and now he will probably get another charge to boot

Ferguson has commented on refeee's many times and I am sure that he was warned at times.. your zooming in on one incident to make your point however many managers can say they have been done injustice by the FA, hence for Fergie to say that just because his club contributes so much for England, he should expect preferential treatment was a stupid move by him and now he will probably get another charge to boot

thats not what he said at all his words are there in black and white

"Maybe they will get some joy from it and realise how important we are to England instead of treating us like ****. I am pleased for the players. They are outstanding."

one thing ive noticed, its only when he is in england that he snarls. whenever he gives an inteview to a foreign commentator he s relaxed and composed, classy and open with his comments, definitely much more at ease

he praised a referee and got banned, he didn't say he expects equal treatment just fair treatment...
rooney got banned for swearing without any warning, micah richards has had 2 warnings

he praised a referee and got banned, he didn't say he expects equal treatment just fair treatment...
rooney got banned for swearing without any warning, micah richards has had 2 warnings

He swore right into the camera, what did he expect?

Back