Ferguson four-letter blast at FA

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 5K
BS. Manchester United pay Rooney's wages. TV deal is not the only source of income for us.

So United don't get targeted by the FA, which I accept. But then it's okay for a **** of a lot of fans to say United get favoured by referees, that they get more extra time? Despite the evidence disproving all those claims. It would seem it's impossible for United to win.

I can safely say you didnt read or understand that article. Same mistakes, one being punished and others were let go free. If thats not double standards then what is.

So all other side thinks FA are bias towards big teams counters that argument? Really? At least try to give proper evidence to prove instead of posting for the heck of it.

The more you re-offend the more punshments you get is that not true?? Im not a supporter of one of the other sides (anymore) as you know so i couldnt give you evidence.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

In a roundabout way i guess we agree. United's status shouldn't have a bearing on any decisions whether its in our favour or against us.

Yer in some weird strange way we are saying the same thing but different lol.

you'll be saying the same things come 12pm tonight, isit really worth it :L

You are complaining about people making excuses about Richard's swearing yet people are making excuses for Rooney such as "Emotional" or "Abused by fans". Richards just won a FA cup and people aren't making excuses such as him being emotional, although he would obviously be very emotional. It doesn't matter if a player is emotional or not, they are suppose to be professional and making excuses such as Rooney being emotional doesn't take a way the fact he swore deliberately into a camera when he knew millions of people would be watching, same goes for Richards.

I was comparing both situations in a way to say both were emotional.

Also people are complaining on why Richards didn't get 2 games ban.

LFC Marshall that was a great point really. Did you back your argument that United get easier group always? I'm still waiting..

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

Argument is not about Ref. Its about FA.

I know its not but the ref decisions/added time got bought up so i just thought we were throwing this into the equasion.

The more you re-offend the more punshments you get is that not true?? Im not a supporter of one of the other sides (anymore) as you know so i couldnt give you evidence.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Yer in some weird strange way we are saying the same thing but different lol.

the consistency is my biggest bug bear. Rooney should have had a three match ban (the elbow), but their own ridiculous rule meant they couldnt punish him, so they then use a flimsy moral ruling to cover it? Lol

I know its not but the ref decisions/added time got bought up so i just thought we were throwing this into the equasion.

I think both sides get selective memories when it comes to controversy. But recently there has been a little trend, especially with the media influencing decisions, and thats what has him riled up a little

the consistency is my biggest bug bear. Rooney should have had a three match ban (the elbow), but their own ridiculous rule meant they couldnt punish him, so they then use a flimsy moral ruling to cover it? Lol

Exacly that, whether the ref said he saw the incident of not and elbow should ba a 3game ban regardless. Its a shocking rule and its just there so it shows they back their refs. ******* pathetic.

I think both sides get selective memories when it comes to controversy. But recently there has been a little trend, especially with the media influencing decisions, and thats what has him riled up a little

Very much this. I think this should end the debate..

I dont even blame Fergie for blowing his top because if i was a manager (i am but i mean not just sunday league) then you see things slightly towards your side and thats just normal.

Exacly that, whether the ref said he saw the incident of not and elbow should ba a 3game ban regardless. Its a shocking rule and its just there so it shows they back their refs. ******* pathetic.

Referees are grown men, they can be man enough to understand they made a mistake. Dont make things worse by practically inventing another ruling to cover up your initial **** up

Sigh, what a crock of ****.

All clubs or no clubs are 'treated like ****' by the FA. They certainly aren't targeting United in any way.

Back