Ferguson four-letter blast at FA

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 5K
thats not what he said at all his words are there in black and white

"Maybe they will get some joy from it and realise how important we are to England instead of treating us like ****. I am pleased for the players. They are outstanding."

The FA may realise who has produced more players for their country than any club in the world. "Maybe they will realise how important we are to England instead of treating us like s***."

That sounded to me like he wants the FA to recognise how important Man Utd are to the England and give them better treatment because their is no evidence to suggest that Man Utd receive worse treatment than other clubs

The FA may realise who has produced more players for their country than any club in the world. "Maybe they will realise how important we are to England instead of treating us like s***."

That sounded to me like he wants the FA to recognise how important Man Utd are to the England and give them better treatment because their is no evidence to suggest that Man Utd receive worse treatment than other clubs

why must you interpret what isnt said at all. its pretty straightforward. being important doesnt necessarily mean special treatment

He swore right into the camera, what did he expect?

So what about the other players who have swore into a camera? Why weren't they banned? He had just scored a hat-trick for christs sake against West Ham, and had to put up with, quite frankly, sick bullshit from Hammers fans. He was letting off steam. But the camera was shoved in his face therefore it was picked up. The camera shouldn't have been on the pitch anyway as the match was still being played aswell. So that was totally excessive. It's extremely inconsistent **** from the FA. One rule for one player, one rule for another

Oh noes! He used a bad word! Let's fine him again because we desperately need the money!

@DTguardian: Sometimes it gets overplayed but overall I think there's a trend of FA taking action against Utd that we don’t see elsewhere.

They (FA) seem to be selective in what they act upon and too easily swayed by what is highlighted on Sky or Match of the Day.

United are Treated just like everyone else So are dont think ferguson is correct in saying the FA treat united like ****

Although

typical journalists have took it way out of proportion, and it wouldn't surprise me if another ban/fine is on its way

why must you interpret what isnt said at all. its pretty straightforward. being important doesnt necessarily mean special treatment

Its easy enough to see what he meant Mike... he thinks Man Utd are very important for the England National Team, hence they should not be treated like '****' which they are not in any case and he wants the FA to realize the importance of Man Utd and treat him in a better manner

@DTguardian: Sometimes it gets overplayed but overall I think there's a trend of FA taking action against Utd that we don’t see elsewhere.

They (FA) seem to be selective in what they act upon and too easily swayed by what is highlighted on Sky or Match of the Day.

Agree with this, don't think its a case of "being treated like ****" more a case of swayed by the masses rather that sticking to their own rulings. The FA is just very inconsistent, and recently we've been coming off on the wrong side of it

Where did her say that? You are just assuming. He said we were at the receiving end for many times. Thats it.

Its easy enough to see what he meant Mike... he thinks Man Utd are very important for the England National Team, hence they should not be treated like '****' which they are not in any case and he wants the FA to realize the importance of Man Utd and treat him in a better manner

not really. seems you're building a case with nothing to support it, but whatever floats your boat, his words are there in black and white, and with no doublespeak. Pure assumption with no grounding

Where did he say anything about how FA should bend over to us?

Maybe they will get some joy from it and realise how important we are to England instead of treating us like s**

Means we are contibuting much to the England NT. Thats it.

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

He swore right into the camera, what did he expect?

Richards did too in his post match interview and also after FA cup semi final or finals. Didnt see much fuss then.

not really. seems you're building a case with nothing to support it, but whatever floats your boat, his words are there in black and white, and with no doublespeak. Pure assumption with no grounding

obviously its an assumption but thats how I intepret his words, he thinks the FA treat Man Utd like **** which is bollocks because he belives that since Man Utd are so important for England he shoudl be treated in a better manner than other clubs who do not churn out quality players for England but are treated in the same manner as Man Utd

obviously its an assumption but thats how I intepret his words, he thinks the FA treat Man Utd like **** which is bollocks because he belives that since Man Utd are so important for England he shoudl be treated in a better manner than other clubs who do not churn out quality players for England but are treated in the same manner as Man Utd

Thats Sunesque..

Never thought people had the ability to read Fergie's mind so clearley..

Which i why i'm paying little attention to that point. You assumed something completely baseless from nothing, and it holds no weight. How can you possibly argue he means something different to what he has said? What are you, a tabloid hack?

Which i why i'm paying little attention to that point. You assumed something completely baseless from nothing, and it holds no weight. How can you possibly argue he means something different to what he has said? What are you, a tabloid hack?

I am not assuming too much, its easy enough to see that Manchester United are not treated like '****' by the FA and the FA should not change the way they treat Man Utd just because they churn out the most players for England.... The Rooney incdent is the only one of note where the FA got it wrong but such incidents have happened to all clubs

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Thats Sunesque..

Never thought people had the ability to read Fergie's mind so clearley..

in that case Ferguson shoud not have said something like this at all... like I keep mentioning, his club are not treated like '****' and it would have gone down better if he had used incidents such as Rooneys two match ban to back up his statement rather than saying his club are very important for England

Back