Ferguson in clear after ref blast

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 4K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson will not face action from the Football Association over his criticism of referee Martin Atkinson on Sunday.

More...

this is The FA accpeting that fergie was right and the ref was *****

he out thought ancelotti, and the ref screwd him.

hes a complete w*nker, EVERY time they lose its the refs fault. just accept ur team we're outplayed. ******

did you watch the game, obv not, to see we where outclassed.

that is a stupid comment, and hes the ******, thts kinda rich

3games out of the last 4 we have had major reffering decisions against us now.......

hes a complete w*nker, EVERY time they lose its the refs fault. just accept ur team we're outplayed. ******

wow mate talking about being an ***, if u watched the game u would know that man utd actually played better than chelsea and they got done over by the ref considering drogba was like yards offside

i did watch the game, and no way did united deserve to win that, chelsea had more possession, they tested the keeper multiple times. united had 11 shots off target. there was a point in the game where chelsea had 70% possession. so don't give me that, i dont even support either team so i couldn't care less who won. all i know is Fergie needs to sit down and keep his mouth shut and stop blaming the ref every time they lose. old c*nt

you are so stupid, utd controlled the game, chelsea where restricted to **** all chances,

the 5 midfielders controlled the game,

deco, lampard, essien and ballack did nothing.

drogba did nothing but stand 5 yards offside,

anelka played okay, the best of a bad bunch.

everyone who watched the match knew this, you either didnt see it, or dont know nothing about footie

lol ok well i can see where this is going, and im not here to start arguments or act like some kind of internet hardman. making comments like "u know nothing about football" is childish, and i can see ur probably only about 14. but i personally thought chelsea were the better side, and to have 11 shots off target, less possession and the fact they lost just proves they didnt deserve it. as for drogba, he had **** all to do with the goal, AND theres no offside rule for a corner. go learn the rules.

chelsea didnt even have more possesion u ******.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...elsea-1-Manchester-United-0-match-report.html

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

lol ok well i can see where this is going, and im not here to start arguments or act like some kind of internet hardman. making comments like "u know nothing about football" is childish, and i can see ur probably only about 14. but i personally thought chelsea were the better side, and to have 11 shots off target, less possession and the fact they lost just proves they didnt deserve it. as for drogba, he had **** all to do with the goal, AND theres no offside rule for a corner. go learn the rules.
it was a free kick sheesh.

It was a freekick moron.:$

it was a free kick sheesh.

it was a free kick, and yes there is offside rules from free kicks, also he was 4 yards out from goal, he is in the way, and VDS eye line

on sky sports post match stats it said chelsea had 55%, their website today says 51%, and nearly every time the box on the screen popped up with the last 5 mins possesion chelsea were mostly on top, at one point having almost 70%. as for the "******" comment, i suggest you should grow up and not make insults online, because you just look pathetic. Chelsea won, Man Utd lost, Fergie cries about Ref, he cant take a loss. end of story, i'm entitled to my opinion as are you

sorry, coming form the guy who called, fergie a ****** on multiple occasions today, and stried to insult me by calling me 14( i am 17) and tried to outsmart me by saying you cant be offside from a corner, when it was a free kick,

i think you should grow up

lol my mistake. watched it at the pub thought it was a corner for some reason. but drogba was still irrelevant. anyways, i just think Fergie should still stfu and stop blaming refs for his losses, considering at old trafford they always get an extra 20 minutes added on -_-

Back