Ferguson in clear after ref blast

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 4K
just found a picture of you steve-leytonorient

ImSpecial.jpg

saying you were 14 was not an insult. it was a guess, judging by the way you are acting, clearly still an immature person. saying my opinion is a load of bollocks constitutes the fact that YOU can't take a loss, because you are a glory hunting w*nker who most likely lives miles away from Manchester and as a result has never seen them - fake fan. if you got into football 4 years ago, you would have supported Chelsea, or 2004 arsenal when they were unbeaten

lol my mistake. watched it at the pub thought it was a corner for some reason. but drogba was still irrelevant. anyways, i just think Fergie should still stfu and stop blaming refs for his losses, considering at old trafford they always get an extra 20 minutes added on -_-

i dnt thing there ever been 20minutes of extra time, also 4 yards out from goal, infront of the the keeper. kinda in the way, and relevant

just because a team has 11 shots off target doesnt mean they controlled the game, ever wondered they might of been doing the old chelsea hit and hope

i am sorry steve leave whilst your only getting powned at about 65%, still better then the 80% you where heading for

Coming from the guy who thinks corners are free-kicks

To be honest, steve has a few good points, but theres nothing we can do now, chelsea have the points, so can we all stop with the petty arguments please, the game ended yesterday, so lets leave it there.

frankie, we wherent arguing with the fact tht chelsea one,

but the ref was ****, drogba was offside, and he was very contridive( thts probaly spelt wrong)

evertime united lose "the ref was ****" "we got cheated" bla bla bla, but aslong as the decisions go in united favour fergies nose keeps glowing and mouth keeps chewing. oh how wonderful it is to be above united in the table with a game in hand =]

To be honest with you regardless of the Ref's performance you cant hide the fact that although United were the better team they didn't finish there chances or create amazing scoring chances and Football is a sport where you have to take your chances especially Vs top 4 teams. Yesterday United didn't do that and Chelsea got some luck and they took it simple as, United have been doing that for years.

You can criticize the ref and blame him as much as you like but if United had won nothing about the Ref would have been mentioned, granted he was inconsistent yesterday but not to blame FAR FAR FROM IT. United didn't create enough chances and when Chelsea did they took it.

And that's from a United fan.

Scott to be honest you didn't deserve to lose but think of all the games Man Utd have won due to refereeing decisions? A **** of a lot more than any other team,it's alright when you win through a dodgy decision and no-one else moans but as soon as you lose it's the ref's fault,Man Utd just cannot accept they lost fair and square,they have to make up an excuse

Yeah thats fair enough but that guy was saying chelsea were the better team. The good performance and being the better team is all we can take out of that game and someone saying we weren't is ****** annoying.:S That was what the argument was more about not that we deserved to win or anything.@ALF

yh agreed, the refs are dodgy for utd, no denial here, but the guy sed. tht utd where **** and chelsea deserved to win. and then he tried to insult me by saying, you cant be offside from a corner.
he also sed tht calling people names was childish, when he was like fergies a ******, ****** ect ect.

Just for that karate kick by Evans on Drogba as GBH, he should have been arrested. The ref cowardly put his tail between his legs and allow him to stay on the pitch, to kick Carvalho again without the ball, and Ferguson complain about ref? Cantona was banned for same karate kick on a supporter insulting him.

To be honest I don't think either team deserved to win as neither played well but it's done now so it doesn't matter how much we talk about it 'cos it isnt going to change the result

Just for that karate kick by Evans on Drogba as GBH, he should have been arrested. The ref cowardly put his tail between his legs and allow him to stay on the pitch, to kick Carvalho again without the ball, and Ferguson complain about ref? Cantona was banned for same karate kick on a supporter insulting him.
I don't think the kick was intentional. And have you seen the carvalho incident again."Kick" the worst possible word to describe it. There was a moment where there legs touched while running and he went down like he was shot. If anything carvalho deserved a slap for being such a diving ****.

it was a disgrace, i used tht as an example of how bad the ref was on a different thread. he was **** for both sides, but just slightly ******* for utd in the key decisions. but cavalho deserved a trip yestardy he was being a *****

I don't think the kick was intentional. And have you seen the carvalho incident again."Kick" the worst possible word to describe it.
LOOOOL, that's the best line of this year and last year, to describe both situations.
Agree with you though, he was trying to play with Drogba's ribs...(H)

It's really annoying hearing him constantly moaning and criticising every decision that goes against them, then putting the blame on that for them not winning the game.

Every team has decisions go against them, and for once it'd be nice for them to just accept it and move on.

Back