Ferguson in clear after ref blast

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 4K
offensive im not fergie is mouthy end of he moans about everything that moves, and rude? swearing is very rude especially "****" its one of the most offensive in the dictionary!! im sorry but i believe you guys are rude and from this thread you should have a few infractions, you guys get preferential treatment because you have been on the site longer than the likes of me and lewis edwards who just got banned and i would love to know why? because no one likes him i heard? who gives a **** he follows the rules

Its people like you stopping the new breed of refs, which in turn would get rid of what you call ''rubbish refs''. I'm a qualified ref and I can tell you the amount of work Martin Atkinson put in to get to the level he is. Its years of hard work and practise, He's no bad referee. Lay off him man, Fergie shouldn't be criticizing refs, I would like to see us come out and openly criticize him when he makes a wrong decision, or signing, would he like it? I think not. Its football and these things happen.

i think people do critize fergies signings,

veron, berbatov( been slaughtered) djemba-djemab and kleberson to name a few, so ther e you go.

no-one is saying tht refs dont work hard, and it isnt hard. but when thts there proffesion and there going to get, more in one year then i am in 10, surely they could get the major ones right, and not so many wrong

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

offensive im not fergie is mouthy end of he moans about everything that moves, and rude? swearing is very rude especially "****" its one of the most offensive in the dictionary!! im sorry but i believe you guys are rude and from this thread you should have a few infractions, you guys get preferential treatment because you have been on the site longer than the likes of me and lewis edwards who just got banned and i would love to know why? because no one likes him i heard? who gives a **** he follows the rules

i like lewis, he is a nice guy.

i have been banned so many times, i got more infractions then probaly most of the members on here. a dont get special treatment. you call me a " glory hunting idoit" offensive i feel.

well if i get infractions of course i will change my ways mate thats how ill learn, but to call me gobby when i didnt directly insult you other than that glory hunting thing is very gobby, anyway lets end this now before JP woody closes it or gives us all infractions

the worst i called you was, idiot or fool, i made sure i was careful with my insults, i was thinking a lot worse, as i changed my way, when i got backed

just found a picture of you steve-leytonorient

ImSpecial.jpg
Nope, I'm pretty sure that's you.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

And actually it's pretty much you that nobody likes. You start a numerous amount of stories that never go on for longer than 2 weeks. That's why you get banned. You never know when to shut up sometimes either. I think SAF was entitled to his opinion but what Rooney said to that camera was a bit silly.

thats pretty **** mate uncalled for lol but very funny at the same time, who is that really?

Nope, I'm pretty sure that's you.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

And actually it's pretty much you that nobody likes. You start a numerous amount of stories that never go on for longer than 2 weeks. That's why you get banned. You never know when to shut up sometimes either. I think SAF was entitled to his opinion but what Rooney said to that camera was a bit silly.
ok mate, one i havent been banned i have 1 infraction, and secondly i dont care if no one likes me, the people who really hate me are you danny date name, kris, JP woody lee, scott button, all the people who have been on the site a long time, most newer people find it funny how ****** off you guys get, dont know what i did to you but w.e i kinda liked your story and how you followed mine, never expected this lol

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

i actually want to say sorry for tht, i didnt realize i called you a ****, sorry tht was out of order
dont apologize i was being one as i always am, would change my ways but no one likes me as it is anyway lol

ok mate, one i havent been banned i have 1 infraction, and secondly i dont care if no one likes me, the people who really hate me are you danny date name, kris, JP woody lee, scott button, all the people who have been on the site a long time, most newer people find it funny how ****** off you guys get, dont know what i did to you but w.e i kinda liked your story and how you followed mine, never expected this lol

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

dont apologize i was being one as i always am, would change my ways but no one likes me as it is anyway lol
I only followed your story because you followed mine, and plus all of the stupid, pathetic PM's you sent me asking for me to comment on your thread.

i dont hate you, dont bring me into tht argument.

i talk to danny off the site, but none of the others, i dnt know anyone else, and dont stick with them, i have argued with all of them, even danny

I only followed your story because you followed mine, and plus all of the stupid, pathetic PM's you sent me asking for me to comment on your thread.
i thought when people followed they were meant to comment thats what i do and so do a few others mate, no need to be like that is there

i thought when people followed they were meant to comment thats what i do and so do a few others mate, no need to be like that is there
Yeah I understand that, but there's also no need for loads of PM's asking me and comments on my thread spamming saying come look at my Southampton thread, and "have you looked at it yet?"

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

i dont hate you, dont bring me into tht argument.

i talk to danny off the site, but none of the others, i dnt know anyone else, and dont stick with them, i have argued with all of them, even danny
Argued with me a heck of a lot of the time when you first came on here, not so much now though, came to like you :)

and you did send me a, picture of a person putting the united badge in the bin, saying putting **** in the bin.

whats the point with tht, i know it is banter, but i dnt send people, liverpool, city or chelsea jokes like that.

Yeah I understand that, but there's also no need for loads of PM's asking me and comments on my thread spamming saying come look at my Southampton thread, and "have you looked at it yet?"

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Argued with me a heck of a lot of the time when you first came on here, not so much now though, came to like you :)
sorry mate

i think i argued with everyone, but never hated anyone, i think football does that, people argue, football brings people together and splits people apart. i have mates who i reli like, but when we talk football we argue like ****.

i didnt do that i hope your talking to kinger, if i changed would you come to like me eventually?

i dont hate you, i actually admire you, your like me,

beileve in your opinion and no1 is going to change your mind,

i have no problem in you.

i dont hate you, i actually admire you, your like me,

beileve in your opinion and no1 is going to change your mind,

i have no problem in you.
yeah im a great debater i dont give up and just tire them out

i think i argued with everyone, but never hated anyone, i think football does that, people argue, football brings people together and splits people apart. i have mates who i reli like, but when we talk football we argue like ****.
You haven't argued with me yet,i'm feeling kinda left out now! lol^^)
Thought we lived in a nation where we had freedom of speech? Fergie has every right to vent his frustrations,the goal was a bad decision but utd didn't do enough to win the game as did Chelsea a draw would have been a fairer result but he has every right to speak out if he feels the ref made a bad decision cos it could cost him the title at the end of the season!

Back