Ferguson in clear after ref blast

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 82
  • Views Views 4K
Wow are you lot still going on about this match, Scott i can't see why your still moaning about the ref after iv watched United so many times get big decisions in their favour. Do you remember when Richardson got sent off for 'kicking the ball away' in the match against Sunderland? Anderson did the exact same thing yesterday and yet it went unpunished. And your saying that it was a foul on Drogba when he got kicked up in the air by Evans? If so it should of ben a penalty and a red card? Lastly, i dont see why your coming on here thinking your all big with your little girlfriends backing you up because you just look stupid. This is an example of why so many people don't like United fans because your so blind to see anything past your red googels and just accept that it wasnt your day, you were unlucky not to come away with a point and maybe on another day things would have been different.
Just accept it and move on.

Last edited:
alright guys for you guys moaning at steve leyton orient, how about u lay off, theres no need to take offense, im just saying it doesnt matter how u play its the final result that matters, i dont care that arsenal outplayed us we beat them, 3 points goes further than, "we should have won" or "we deserved to win" and leeum got it spot on 1st page bottom comment, he cant except that he loses because they lost or because the other team scored more goals, its the refs fault because man u are so perfect they cant lose lol

Wow are you lot still going on about this match, Scott i can't see why your still moaning about the ref after iv watched United so many times get big decisions in their favour. Do you remember when Richardson got sent off for 'kicking the ball away' in the match against Sunderland? Anderson did the exact same thing yesterday and yet it went unpunished. And your saying that it was a foul on Drogba when he got kicked up in the air by Evans? If so it should of ben a penalty and a red card? Lastly, i dont see why your coming on here thinking your all big with your little girlfriends backing you up because you just look stupid. This is an example of why so many people don't like United fans because your so blind to see anything past your red googels and just accept that it wasnt your day, you were unlucky not to come away with a point and maybe on another day things would have been different.
:OI hope i'm not one of scott's giirlfriends.^^)
To be fair it was a second yellow card and he was obviously timewasting. Richardson.

For all the people saying you deserve what you get: Please shut up. It's easy to say when its united but i'm sure it would be different if we screwed your team over with dodgy decisions.

Plus, for me, half the fun in football is talking about it.^^)

SHUT UP, evans kick was outside the box, so next.

this was in response to the guy coming on here and saying, FERGIES A ****** JUST ACCEPT CHELSEA OUT PLAYED YOU AND YOU DESERVED NOTHING.

i havent once sed tht utd dont get decisions, but this ref was **** for BOTH TEAM like i have sed all the way along. chelsea got 3 points, didnt deserve it but oh well. so your just speaking **** by saying tht we all come on here, thinking where all this and that, this is a forum for people to discuss. thts what we are going.

man would you shut up your a blind glory hunting idiot, who gives a **** if he was **** for both teams, this is about fergie not getting charged, he made a nasty comment if anyone said that to me i wouldnt be pleased, the ref has a harder job than him, recently an american athlete tried the referee fitness test and lasted 30 minutes, alot more than fergie could who sits his fat *** on the sideline crying about every decision going against him

fergie paid to manage, which he does, and does it well, the refs paid to ref, and he did it poorly.

if a manager ****** up, he would be told, buy most people. so why cant the ref be told when he ***** up.

man would you shut up your a blind glory hunting idiot, who gives a **** if he was **** for both teams, this is about fergie not getting charged, he made a nasty comment if anyone said that to me i wouldnt be pleased, the ref has a harder job than him, recently an american athlete tried the referee fitness test and lasted 30 minutes, alot more than fergie could who sits his fat *** on the sideline crying about every decision going against him
Your'e such a ******* ******. ferguson would obviously not be able to keep up as he is past their retirement age by ages. Fergies job is much harder why don't you try dominating english football for two decades.

try running around a pitch non stop for 90 minutes having some scottish prat on your back crying, managers would not last 5 minutes, i know they are paid to manage but they should show some respect, he made a nasty comment to him and should be punished, the sooner he retires his scottish *** the better

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

oh maybe his son can take over now hes just got sacked, he doesnt moan at refs but im sure he will learn that along with how to earn fergie time from his dad lol

nasty comment. the ref had a **** game and he said so. if the ref can't take some criticism he needs to stop being a baby.

you reli are a fool,

fergie has never claimed he could ref, but managers could lose jobs on bad decisions. and he is intitled to his opinion. the ref was ****** bullocks.

i am pretty sure you where on here complaining when micheal owen scored against city, ****** ref, blah blah blah, and tht was correct, you *****

and darren did a good job, back to back promotions, harsh sacking/ being forced out.

i wasnt even on the site when that result happened but thanks for the comforting advice mate lol, and the ref is unfit??? how is that saying he had a **** game, he could have simply said, " the ref wasnt great" or " i didnt agree with his decisions"

When did he say the ref was unfit?
he said that about another ref weeks ago you tard after the game he said basically that the ref was **** and he was.

that was a different incident you idiot

fergie exact comments

The Scot felt the free-kick from which John Terry scored the winner should not have been awarded, and that Wes Brown was fouled as it went in.
"You lose faith in refereeing, that's the way the players see it," he said.
<!-- E SF -->"The referee's position to make the decision [for the goal] was absolutely ridiculous.
"He can't see anything. It was a bad decision."
Atkinson awarded a foul when Darren Fletcher challenged Ashley Cole outside the box late on at Stamford Bridge, prompting protests from the United players, who felt the Scot had got the ball.

where the bit about fitness, something completely different

oh well did he get banned for that anyway, and he should stop moaning i did misunderstand but i dont take back anything i said because he is a mouthy scottish prat

and your a gobby, stupid ****, but we dont attack everything you say.

have i swore once on this thread, it appears no, prat isnt swearing, u have called me a tard, a ****, you used the f word, im not mouthy mate i can get a **** point across without cursing like you scabby rags

Its people like you stopping the new breed of refs, which in turn would get rid of what you call ''rubbish refs''. I'm a qualified ref and I can tell you the amount of work Martin Atkinson put in to get to the level he is. Its years of hard work and practise, He's no bad referee. Lay off him man, Fergie shouldn't be criticizing refs, I would like to see us come out and openly criticize him when he makes a wrong decision, or signing, would he like it? I think not. Its football and these things happen.

yeah but im not gobby because i dont swear or even insult any of you, who cares if i insult fergie, he doesnt hear me does he

you dont need to swear to be gobby, you just need to be rude and offensive

Back