Ferguson/McGregor

if they had not been drinking they would not have been on the bench to do that

if they had not been drinking they would not have been on the bench to do that

Thats such ****** logic and if anything its good that they were punished for drinking as its exposed how childish they are & are you saying their punishemnt for drinking, being benched was unfair?

no im not saying that,im saying that if burley never allowed them to go to the bar at 5am they would never have got into this mess and there punishment was fair.

Ferguson was allways pulling ut Injured anyway and never cared about Scotland its about time a stad was made to send a message the the rest of the players that the National Team should come first especially before alcohol.

Id rather they did as its exposed them as being utter twats who dont deserve to play for our country.

Paul could you please avoid posting in bold

Yup, its given Rangers a perfect excuse to get rid of Barry now and to sell one of thier only players whos worht something, McGregor

I love how **** the Daily Record is, linked with moves to Australia and Qutar etc

Ferguson will end up at Birmingham when they are promoted as will McGregor

i think mcgregor to spursoO)and barry,well i dont care just leave rangers:) lol

im on the fence in this tbh, fine them etc.. BUT why suspend them full time? if fergie was to score a 90th min winner v Holland @ hampden no-one would complain and likewise for mcgregor but perhaps more has happen'd behind closed doors... i think we need to focus more on football and deal with situations like these fast and with minimal fuss :S.

Hopfully the talk will die down soon so we can focus on football, a nice win for Hearts today would help :p

am i the only 1 here who thinks George Burley is as much 2 blame as Fergie and Mcgregor. I am a Rangers fan and what they did was wrong but George Burley should never of told his team that they can have a drink at 4am especially when he had training planned for 2pm the next day. Fergie and Mcgregor both have a history within the media so surely Burley should of told them to get straight to bed. Sack Burley now before things get even worse cos it's obvious he has lost the players. What Scotland manager brings in an English man and Pressley who is still playing and has more on his mind than Scotland. Maybe Strachan will leave Celtic this summer. If so them we should relly consider making him an offer cos he would get the players respect and we will get results

they didnt get banned for drinking

Last edited:
ffs even if it was just for drinking...ok he said they can have a few not sitting up till 5am pished as a fart ffs

This is as much Burleys fault as any1 else. if he has just done the right thing then none of this would of happened. How many international managers would allow their player 2 drink so late. I dont see capello or trappatonni letting players stay up drinking and would they of let them players on the bench where all the media and fans knew what they had done. what really annoyes me are the Scotland fans who said they were an embarressment to the nation but they arent the ones who boo at their own players. now that was a disgrace

FFS, they didnt get banned for drinking, they were punished for that by being dropped