Ferguson/McGregor

love how Burley has to be some sort of father for two people age 30 & 24 or whatever

there ******* adults, Burley is a **** aswell for his comments the other day

1) McGregor Isnt what i would call 1st chocie for scotland (Craig Gordon is like 50000000x betetr than him)

2)McGregor played REALLY bad for scotland afew weeks back, he just stared at the ball going past the line.

3) Ferguson, i dont rate highly. I jsut dont like the guy and i think fletcher should be made the captain.

4) We wouldent miss much if ferguson and mcgregor never played, we could have david marshall or someone on the bench for the keeper and steven fletcher im sure could replace ferguson and probably get more goals than him.

=)

CMON THE JAMBOS!!!RAWR

I prefer Neil Alexander great keeper.
Barry has been poor in recent months for Rangers.
His last game against hearts he played class.

i hate that this debate is still going on. loads are people are saying that they werent banned for drinking but what wer they dropped for? i think you will find that drinking is part of the reason why they got banned. i still think burley should go as the players now have control. what sort of manager would let his players force him to recall 2 players who totally ignored discression. anyway this is not me saying their is an agenda against rangers players but burley tried 2 make the most of this because he wanted Gordon back in goals but had no reason to drop Mcgregor as for ferguson, its always hard to drop your captain so everything worked perfectly for him. from now on i am begging someone to start a new topic so we can debate something else

1) McGregor Isnt what i would call 1st chocie for scotland (Craig Gordon is like 50000000x betetr than him)

2)McGregor played REALLY bad for scotland afew weeks back, he just stared at the ball going past the line.

3) Ferguson, i dont rate highly. I jsut dont like the guy and i think fletcher should be made the captain.

4) We wouldent miss much if ferguson and mcgregor never played, we could have david marshall or someone on the bench for the keeper and steven fletcher im sure could replace ferguson and probably get more goals than him.

=)

CMON THE JAMBOS!!!RAWR

Got it spot on