Festivals

Yeh bands like Razorlight, The View etc.. are just totally lame and go to whatever festival they can get their hands on.

The View were the best band i saw at Leeds Fest last year. Editors and The Cribs are also very good live bands.

Razorlight are boring....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

lolz I walked past the views tent when they were playing Leeds, looked *****

Rockness line-up looks alreet Greg, FBS would be bangin. Last year's looked better though, i know a few peeps who went.

Haha Ad even though you said you will be spendin most of ya time in Lock-up (fair enough) you told me last year its totally wank :p
I'll be goin this year again, tis a laugh there and compulsory now.

Pfft if Metallica are there thats even better, I will ****, Rage will be sweet as well. I hope the Killers aren't there. Yeh Beni would be mentally hot, its apparently a good one though. Exit in Serbia is the same, dirt cheap though. Rock Werchter in Belg had a great lineup last year, if its anythin lke the same this year I'm goin.

:D I meant the majority, obv the lock-up pwns for me ;)

The View were the best band i saw at Leeds Fest last year. Editors and The Cribs are also very good live bands.

Razorlight are boring....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Razorlight were ok tbf and you like them :p

lolz I walked past the views tent when they were playing Leeds, looked *****

Yeh they are :D

2nd album stuff was boring!!!!

and The View wer class. u dnt knw u wer 2 busy sucking anthony kiedis off :p

Anthony Kiedis is pretty lame tbh. Reasons: His lyrics don't even make sense, people just think they sound cool, and he isn't even all that good of a singer anyway.

Personally I think he is an ok singer. You're right about some of his lyrics but that can be said about anyone, he probably wrote half of the songs while on coke. I mean look at some of the Beatles' songs. And my point was RHCP>>>>>>>>The View :D

The Beatles songs make sense fart knocker just they arent like Ad's lyrics were they are obvious as **** what they mean, any **** can do that but to write subtle lyrics takes talent

Personally I think he is an ok singer. You're right about some of his lyrics but that can be said about anyone, he probably wrote half of the songs while on coke. I mean look at some of the Beatles' songs. And my point was RHCP>>>>>>>>The View :D

Don't get me wrong his lyrics interest me, in the sense of making me think "what the ****!?"; which can be a good thing. Musically, the Chillies are awesome, they're just not my thing but I can still respect them.

The Beatles songs make sense fart knocker just they arent like Ad's lyrics were they are obvious as **** what they mean, any **** can do that but to write subtle lyrics takes talent

Slight generalisation don't you think? The one's in my sig might not be subtle, but Gregor you're presuming subtle equals better. That is where you are wrong. Technically, neither is better (subtle or not), it's how you percieve the lyrics, what they mean and how they are constructed.

Glasto registration is open now, anyone gunna register?

Im gunna

mmm doubt it, will go sometime in me life but doubt it this year

TITP lineup announce on Firday 15th, tickets on sale next day

and teh View def aint playing \0/

loool, who's rumoured for TITP??

T in the Park - Friday 11th to Sunday 13th July 2008
unknown stage
unknown day
Alabama 3 - strong rumour
Amy MacDonald - rumour
British Sea Power - to be confirmed
Coldplay - rumour
Kings of Leon - strong rumour
Muse - rumour
Orson - rumour
Stereophonics - strong rumour
The Feeling - strong rumour
the Pipes and Drums of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards - rumour
The Verve - rumour

meh it would be aab, compared to last year i think

ha! that woudl be the worst music fetival ever then, cos last years lineup was terrible

I thought last years was alrite? Didn't you go G? Am only sayin that really cos i weren't EODM or QOTSA there? And they're better than any of those rumoured this year, apart form maybe Muse

yeh QOTSA were there.

Brian Wilson was a massive name, like one of the biggest ever in music but stupid scene kids dont like bands from 3 years ago, never mind 40

T in the Park - Friday 11th to Sunday 13th July 2008
unknown stage
unknown day
Alabama 3 - strong rumour ****
Amy MacDonald - rumour ****
British Sea Power - to be confirmed ****
Coldplay - rumour BIGGER PILE OF **** THAN THE REST
Kings of Leon - strong rumour MEH
Muse - rumour GOOD
Orson - rumour NOT GOOD
Stereophonics - strong rumour NOT BAD
The Feeling - strong rumour NOT THAT BAD
the Pipes and Drums of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards - NEVER HEARD
The Verve - rumour NOT BAD

That makes the event on average - seriously ****.