Festivals

T in the Park is the best festival in the world.

no its not, its ****

best festival this year so far is Gatecrasher

CHem Bros, Prodigy, 2ManyDJs etc

lineup wise

even year before last lineup had some good names on it.

Last year T was eventually made good by the fact that the lesser bands added were ok, headliners were terrible cept for Brian Wilson and QOTSA and they were added close to the event and they were only headling tents not stages

leol according to Q glasto headliners are Jay Z, Kings of Leon and Verve, how ****

KOL arw a good band but how did they go from 3rd/4th top bill at a smaller fest like TITP and Leeds to headliners at Glasto without realesing new material

Hurricane Fetival in Germany sounds the best, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, BRMC and Chem Bros

Gatecrasher sounds totally immense, shame cos I think its in exam period though :(. I'd defo go if it wasn't.

And Ad, did you claim the Feeling aren't that bad?:yuck: Please tell me you meant worse than the rest!

Tbh Kings Of Leon should of headlined leeds instead of Razorlight

Gatecrasher sounds totally immense, shame cos I think its in exam period though :(. I'd defo go if it wasn't.

And Ad, did you claim the Feeling aren't that bad?:yuck: Please tell me you meant worse than the rest!

I've only heard like 1 song :D

I quite like the Feeling and Amy MacDonald. :)

TITP line up looks quite good.

Muse are confirmed for V, so am going to get a day ticket for sunday at staffs.

The Verve, Rage Against The Machine, REM, Kings of Leon, Fratellis, Kaiser Chiefs, Stereophonics, Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Kooks, Aphex Twin, KT Tunstall, Biffy Clyro, Erol Alkan, Amy Winehouse, The Raconteurs, Primal Scream, Feeder, Counting Crows, The Feeling, DJ ****, Wombats, Ian Brown, Amy MacDonald, Pigeon Detectives, The Enemy, The Pogues, Justice, The Charlatans, Interpol, Hot Chip, Pendulum, Ben Folds, Slam, Reverend And The Makers, The National, Jack Penate, Alabama 3, Sons and Daughters, Lightspeed Champion, The Courteeners, Band of Horses, Seasick Steve, Ting Tings, The Law, Black Kids, Sergeant, Gabriella Cilmi...
and many more to be announced...

The Verve, Rage Against The Machine, REM, Kings of Leon, Fratellis, Kaiser Chiefs, Stereophonics, Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Kooks, Aphex Twin, KT Tunstall, Biffy Clyro, Erol Alkan, Amy Winehouse, The Raconteurs, Primal Scream, Feeder, Counting Crows, The Feeling, DJ ****, Wombats, Ian Brown, Amy MacDonald, Pigeon Detectives, The Enemy, The Pogues, Justice, The Charlatans, Interpol, Hot Chip, Pendulum, Ben Folds, Slam, Reverend And The Makers, The National, Jack Penate, Alabama 3, Sons and Daughters, Lightspeed Champion, The Courteeners, Band of Horses, Seasick Steve, Ting Tings, The Law, Black Kids, Sergeant, Gabriella Cilmi...
and many more to be announced...

Not my thing. I'd only be interested in Chemical Brothers, Prodigy, Aphex Twin and REM.

o right thats much better than the rumours

what you talking about? youre not gunna bet a better lineup for a UK fest these days, cos aw **** like u are losers who ttl **** in the NME before skipping down to topshop to get the latest skinny jeans.

yay got my tickets, panic over, not i can properly fuzz over the acts.

Slam tents gunna be amazing, Chemical Brothers, Aphex Twin, Erol Alkan etc

Prodigy on a stage

RATM on the mianstage wooo