Festivals

:eek: really Grant, i got my tickets by 5 past

I even got to the front of the ticketmaster and seetickets ques so cudda got 4 tickets, if i'd know you'd wanted one i coulda gave you some que jumping links

It was my friend that was buying me mine and i was giving him the money. Never knew about queue jumping. Im quite a noob when it comes to this.

yeh i was same last year but even then i was still only one in my crew that got tickets :p

i wouldnt trust anyone else to get my tickets tbh, i was shittting it enough getting them myself

T in the Park is the best festival in the world.

no its not, its ****

what you talking about? youre not gunna bet a better lineup for a UK fest these days

haha

cos aw **** like u are losers who ttl **** in the NME before skipping down to topshop to get the latest skinny jeans.

nah its only Robbo who does that :p. I said TITP line-up was good, which it defo is, I'm well thinkin of goin tho tickets are probs gone by now

i was basing that opinion on last years lineup :), i didnt think there was any chance of them redeming themselves but theyve got a nice mix of scene music and good music, which i def dont mind, just last year it was aimed towards stupid indie kids

yay got my tickets, panic over, not i can properly fuzz over the acts.

Slam tents gunna be amazing, Chemical Brothers, Aphex Twin, Erol Alkan etc

Prodigy on a stage

RATM on the mianstage wooo

LOLOLOL GREG LIKES RATM. POSEURRRRR!

I HATE THAT GOD **** EMO MUSIC, WUT A ROW!

nah its only Robbo who does that :p.

Yes i like the Nme tent and skinny jeans.

T is alrite line up, but Leeds rumours sound better. im sure prodigy and pendulum wud b a laugh....but would only really be arsed about Kol, Kaiser's and Courteeners from that list.

calm doon billy talent

Whats wrong with RATM, sorry i dont like bands for the sole reason that it makes me different, as thats the only reasn i can see for oyu liking **** punk like anti flag and dead kennedys

calm doon billy talent

Whats wrong with RATM, sorry i dont like bands for the sole reason that it makes me different, as thats the only reasn i can see for oyu liking **** punk like anti flag and dead kennedys

I was being sarcastic. Idiot.

And yes, you're completely right there <_<>_> You've got me now. Nothing is wrong with RATM. I'm taking the **** nevermind.

Ad you can't take the **** on here, because as it is you people just jump to the impression you are being critical.

sugababes are the pop act at T :(

But bowling for soup have been added wooo

Haha classic

Leeds/Reading ticks on sale 31st March woot

Bring on leeds....am goin to the Sunday at V 2, mainly 2 c Muse

muse = music criminals

leol

whens leeds lineup announced?

probs same day as tickets are released.

but looks like headliners r RATM, metalica, and Killers, and Babyshambles, Slipknot, Editors, QOSTA, Pendulum and Bloc Party should all be on line up soemwhere to

Last edited:
probs same day as tickets are released.

but looks like headliners r RATM, metalica, and Killers, and Babyshambles, Slipknot, Editors, QOSTA, Pendulum and Bloc Party should all be on line up soemwhere to

Oh no, not Pete Doherty...

Very Meh. It's too poseur for my liking. Metallica are very, very overrated. Bloc Party are pretty much garbage imo. Slipknot... I don't need to comment. Rest I either don't know much about or are okay. Good job I don't care about the main stages.

Just saw that you said Metallica are very overrated. Die.

And whats wrong with Slipknot? :p

Slipknot try to be hardc0rez when they wouldn't know what hardc0re was if it smacked them in the face. And Bloc Party are zzzzzz.