Festivals

Gregor

like a (super) mod
Reaction score
What ones you going to? whats the lineup like?

The 1 fest I def wanted to go to has had its line up revieled and its terrible! Last year Rockness had Daft Punk, Chem Bros etc, this year...

lineup.gif

Don't do festivals, but if i did....Middlesbrough Music Live ftw....lool.

What ones you going to? whats the lineup like?

The 1 fest I def wanted to go to has had its line up revieled and its terrible! Last year Rockness had Daft Punk, Chem Bros etc, this year...

lineup.gif

Fatboy Slim & 2manydj's ftw. Apart from that yuck! :yuck:

M'off to Leeds fest this year probably, not bothered about the line-up, just hope the lock-up stage will be half decent. But apart from that I'm going to have a good time with my mates and get plastered.

ha, the only place i reckon i'll be going this year is M'bro music live, thats if there is any half decent bands playing of course.

Does anyone know when its on or hasn't it been announced yet?

if its anything like last year it will be tony christie :|

woop woop

they are banning booze this year ive heard to make it more family friendly so i dont see the point!

ha, the only place i reckon i'll be going this year is M'bro music live, thats if there is any half decent bands playing of course.

Does anyone know when its on or hasn't it been announced yet?

Mboro Music Live is always awful...fact.

heh well i hope it isn't as bad, but they used to have some real good bands on!

I think i might go anyway for the social aspect of it, though i guess i'll be working most of the day if it's on a weekend! :(

oh dear, well were you there last year? they cordoned off all the road where empire is and the town hall and there was only one entrance, that was ******* annoying! though you could get out near the Empire, and you got searched for alcohol on your way in to the main stage area. pffft

But if they stop selling alcohol wont it just make less people want to go?

yeah last year was **** , think i went for about ten minutes , used to be class a few years back when everyone was underage and the shops would serve anyone and you just used to get ****** of about 2 bottles of wkd and jump around to junior senior then get the bus home and fun was had for all!

Ah i remember when Junior Senior was there, went to the cinema and went past a Ginger bloke passed out at the train station, think someone had phoned an ambulance for him like. :D

yeah last year was **** , think i went for about ten minutes , used to be class a few years back when everyone was underage and the shops would serve anyone and you just used to get ****** of about 2 bottles of wkd and jump around to junior senior then get the bus home and fun was had for all!

ah yea those were the good old days, music live isn't as much fun as it used to be for one i'm older (therefore the thrill of getting drunk underage..now not so interesting) and there was good bands..meh.

well it was good and probs still would be but for some reason the police have a problem with mass underage drinking, violence and general social disarray!

****** party poopers!

Leeds i imagine. altho not personally enthused by three american headliners as they have said it will be.

ajw keeps saying he wants to go to a foreign fest 2, so mayb there too

the 3 american headliners has got me excited! One of thems gotta be RATM even if its likely that Metallica are also one of them.

As for foreign festivals Coachella in America had an awesome lineup last year **** this year its rubbish. Benicassiam is Spain appeals to me, meant to actaully be quite cheap to go however its roasting in ur tent at TITP even when theres 3 of you in a 6 man tent and its ******* down, imagine what it would be like in spain, in the summer

Yeh i thort tht abwt coachella too..

Benicassim goes on through night instead of day as well, so even hotter.

Rockwerchter had an amazing line up last year, radiohead r only band announced so far this year.

I hope Qosta r at Leeds, probs supporting RATM, am hoping babyshambles headline NME tent.

Leeds i imagine. altho not personally enthused by three american headliners as they have said it will be.

ajw keeps saying he wants to go to a foreign fest 2, so mayb there too

The headliners usually suck anyway.

the 3 american headliners has got me excited! One of thems gotta be RATM even if its likely that Metallica are also one of them.

As for foreign festivals Coachella in America had an awesome lineup last year **** this year its rubbish. Benicassiam is Spain appeals to me, meant to actaully be quite cheap to go however its roasting in ur tent at TITP even when theres 3 of you in a 6 man tent and its ******* down, imagine what it would be like in spain, in the summer

Jah, one will be RATM. I'm hoping rise against get on the main stage cuz they're pretty popular nowadays and theya ctually play music that I enjoy a lot.

Rockness line-up looks alreet Greg, FBS would be bangin. Last year's looked better though, i know a few peeps who went.

Haha Ad even though you said you will be spendin most of ya time in Lock-up (fair enough) you told me last year its totally wank :p

I'll be goin this year again, tis a laugh there and compulsory now.

Pfft if Metallica are there thats even better, I will ****, Rage will be sweet as well. I hope the Killers aren't there. Yeh Beni would be mentally hot, its apparently a good one though. Exit in Serbia is the same, dirt cheap though. Rock Werchter in Belg had a great lineup last year, if its anythin lke the same this year I'm goin.

yeh FBS pwnz but the rest of the lineups the usualy generic commerical festival pish whereas last year Daft Punk, Chem Bros etc were there