FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

for a team which had media prediction in championship season before as 23rd and in premier 20th, not bad at all,its fantastic mate:D

tell me about it still need to sort my gk and def but as long as i stay up i can build from there and its all thanks to you mate awsome tac

You probably have bad squad,try to stay in league,than next season buy 4,5 quality players...

Crna Mamba.

board expected quaterfinal. i reached final. sadly lost against Italy, but it's an amazing result anyway.

View attachment 390358

this first game with Angola in group phase - it was some kind of false start i think ;).

unfortunetely i can't use this tactic in my Valencia because i have too good wingers to resign from them. but am gonna try Serbian Goal Machine ;).

Crna Mamba.

board expected quaterfinal. i reached final. sadly lost against Italy, but it's an amazing result anyway.

View attachment 565845

this first game with Angola in group phase - it was some kind of false start i think ;).

unfortunetely i can't use this tactic in my Valencia because i have too good wingers to resign from them. but am gonna try Serbian Goal Machine ;).

Nice results,its very hard to play with nations,because of fluidity of tactics...so,that is big archievement...
Have a nice results with Serbian Goal Machine ;)
try with some other team CRNA MAMBA ;)

ofc i'll try m8 ;).
it's my last year in Valencia, then Crna Mamba in some other club, maybe some underdog, i'll keep u guys posted ;).

So, it's the end of fairy tale for my Aversa Normanna team :(
after 2 consecutive promotions we couldn't qualify from serie B to serie A
we were very close, finishing 5th, getting through semi-finals of promo play-offs, but lost in the finals :((
I'm very disaapointed, cos we got two downshifts during the season - earlier such breakdowns were only once in the beginning
But I mus admit that in offseason we changed almost thw whole squad and in midseason suffered from injuries of the leaders
View attachment 390263View attachment 390262View attachment 390261
My best players are as follows (I must add that in midfield myleaders were 36 y.old Jerko Leko and 38 y.old midfielder from Faroe islands)
View attachment 390259View attachment 390258
I clearly feel that FETISH tactic is fantastic
but may be it's time to try Crna Mamba or serbian machine :)

fetish is fantastic great !!!! a question for halidbeslic: if i chance the BWM in Box to box midfielder or deep lyning playmaker change something or it's good?