FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

I just finished my first season with PSG, and i would like to try your tactics for the second season. Is FETISH still good ?
I want to have a 4-3-3 for my PSG.

Thanks in advance

right just about to start my 5th season 4th in the prem im 200-1 to win it and thay say im going to come 15th this time thats nice of them

Hi all!) Here is my results with Lyon. Great attacking football and defence in SGM! Media Prediction - 5th.(H)
View attachment 389562View attachment 389561View attachment 389560View attachment 389559

My players aren't top class, It's not Lyon 2008/2009, but this team has great potential)
View attachment 389558View attachment 389557View attachment 389556View attachment 389555

P.S. Sorry for SS in Russian (I'm from Ukraine) and thank you for the tactic. Will post results in the end of the season.

playing your new Samba update, doing well with Wycombe but the defense is woeful, im shipping average of 3 goals a game, good thing im scoring average of 3 goals a game ha!, mind you it is wycombe

Hi all!) Here is my results with Lyon. Great attacking football and defence in SGM! Media Prediction - 5th.(H)
View attachment 567878View attachment 567879View attachment 567881View attachment 567882

My players aren't top class, It's not Lyon 2008/2009, but this team has great potential)
View attachment 567883View attachment 567884View attachment 567886View attachment 567887

P.S. Sorry for SS in Russian (I'm from Ukraine) and thank you for the tactic. Will post results in the end of the season.

Great results with Lyon,hope it continues ;) keep posting...

playing your new Samba update, doing well with Wycombe but the defense is woeful, im shipping average of 3 goals a game, good thing im scoring average of 3 goals a game ha!, mind you it is wycombe

great mate...as long as you winning,it's not important how much you concede :D keep informing us about results...

How about the training for SGM? It's the same as the Fetish training?

right season 6 about to start 5th in the prem came 8th last season a new high for me now i am 100-1 to win it not bad to say last season i was 1000-1 to win it and now thay say im going to come 13th

you are better and better mate... just keep moving ;) this season you will qualify for europe I'm sure... How is going in Fa cup,carling,etc?

you are better and better mate... just keep moving ;) this season you will qualify for europe I'm sure... How is going in Fa cup,carling,etc?

cups not so good but dont care at the mo the main thing is stay in the prem and grow the cups will come

I think the update for Fetish ("Serbian Goal Machine") is not as good as the original tactics.

Does not work good for me.

I'm with FC Porto in the second season without new signings with fetish in the first season I won everything except the Champions League!

I think the update for Fetish ("Serbian Goal Machine") is not as good as the original tactics.

Does not work good for me.

I'm with FC Porto in the second season without new signings with fetish in the first season I won everything except the Champions League!

why you didnt continue with Fetish? You can try CrnaMamba if you want... put crna mamba in tactic slot,you can try it in friendlies

By the description I realized that the "Serbian Goal Machine" was better and more stable than the "Fetish" which is why the second season I changed tactic, however I'm back to the "Fetish", I'll try the "Crna Mamba"!

Since I play CM / FM always use 4-3-3 tactic.

Using fetish and Serbian tactic but having a few problems away from home any ideas?

View attachment 389028

I had no luck, they scored goal in the last minute of the match from half court! I dominated the entire match, the first goal was scored from corner kick! This is my first season in the last league availaible in England against Crystal Palace who is in the Premier League. In any case, I'm thrilled with how my team acted on the field. I have played with the Black Mamba - Crna Mamba tactics. Cheers ;)

Last edited:
How to make the team stop leaking goals with Crna Mamba? :) much stronger teams rape me in serie B with Aversa Normanna. I couldn't afford high level defenders, but have to do smth to succeed. Any advice?

currently on a 22 game unbeaten run with the Mamba Tactic, woop!, im using Man Utd 52goals and conceded only 10!....very Nice Tatcic for use with Big Clubs

Currently using mamba tactic with Liverpool pre season was brilliant but struggling in league especially scoring goals