FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

Getting mixed results with this tactic. I am with Tranmere in the Premier League, fighting off relegation and trying to move to mid-table. When I am the better side, I am dominating proceedings and the tactic is great. Unfortunately against better teams, I am being completely taken apart. Will this tactic work with lower league teams, or should I just be patient?
what tac

The fetish tactic, have tried it with both DW and IF. I have the players to play the positions but being a newly promoted side, my players will never be as good as the top teams.

Although this tactic will probably keep me up, it seems to be too attacking for my current position. The lower team tests that the OP used were Southampton and Tottenham, who are both top 10 sides. Can this tactic work for a genuine lower league club?

The fetish tactic, have tried it with both DW and IF. I have the players to play the positions but being a newly promoted side, my players will never be as good as the top teams.

Although this tactic will probably keep me up, it seems to be too attacking for my current position. The lower team tests that the OP used were Southampton and Tottenham, who are both top 10 sides. Can this tactic work for a genuine lower league club?

look at posts 50 79 111 118 135 184 and you see if it works for lower league team

Won Premier League in the FIRST season with Southampton!

What an amazing tactic! Thank you.
Used the original fetish.

Won Premier League in the FIRST season with Southampton! Even won with three games to go. Truly amazing results.

Made a few key signings, but most importantly - the players already there made it happen for me.

What really makes it even more special is that I have been quite unlucky with injuries, so to get such an amazing result is unexpected.

Try it!

(made this account just to say thanks for the tactic)

great tactic, used it with crewe in league 1 first season, first 10 games in I was 3rd. switched to the SGM (more balanced and defensively better apparently) but ended up dropping to 16th with 18 games to go, switched back to FETISH and finished 4th and won play offs, getting 60-65% most games and scoring for fun, conceding but scoring so all is well

right I'm going back to this tactic on my Newcastle save tonight - see if it can finally give me the domination I crave - have there been any dramatic changes to it since the original tactics were uploaded.

Personally I think the fetish with dw is the best tactic for 14.3.1 patch if used properly. If you follow the 4 points in the op then you will win many trophies.

Do the DW's have to have strict DW stats to succeed in this tactic? (Fetish)

TACTIC UPDATE: FETISH change role for IFs to DW

Should we change the IFs to DWs in all 3 versions or just Fetish one? Or change in both Fetish, Fetish Att and Fetish def.

The Black Mamba tactic is the best I've tried on FM14, absolutely tore apart the Prem and Bundesliga with Liverpool and 1860 Munich. The game doesn't seem to react to it either, so you can use it forever and keep winning everything if you want. I also made a 3 at the back version of it for fun, which has given me similar results. I've included it in this post if anyone wants to give it a shot, same player attributes as the original but the middle CB should have the best bravery and anticipation of the back 3.