FETISH TACTIC - VENEZIA - 5 SEASONS - 7 TROPHIES - TRY IT!

My season using CRNA MAMBA at Napoli 2013/14. Won Serie A and EURO Cup. In Champions League I got Barcelona and PSG in my group. Third place was the end result there. :(

View attachment 388657 View attachment 388655 View attachment 388651

View attachment 388648 Couldnt stop them giving me money. And my policy is, if you give me money I will use it. :D

View attachment 388640

Great tactic! But somewhere in January/February I started using mostly my assistans OI:s. Also added "work ball into box" into the instructions and changed the tempo to slow/very slow in most of the games. Very happy with the defence overall but in the first half of the season my strikers struggled to score. Higuain and Duvata finally started scoring pretty regulary in the second half of the season.

Qeustion to any who use one of the Mamba.

I want to start a new save game with one of the Mamba tactics buth here is the thing what do you do with all the wingers that are already in the club.

Do you guys sell them?

Mate, i guess you created a monster :D I've qualified to the CL semi-final with R.Sociedad and going to the league championship in my first season :) Thank you!

Edit: By the way i'm using the first version.

Qeustion to any who use one of the Mamba.

I want to start a new save game with one of the Mamba tactics buth here is the thing what do you do with all the wingers that are already in the club.

Do you guys sell them?

In Napoli I put Insigne to play DLF and Dries Mertens AMC. Callejon I had no use for but couldnt sell until the end of first season.

So overall is CRNA mamba better than black mamba? Or should I try both?

Well i decieded to use Serbian goal machine instead of one of the mamba because its suits more with PSV and it works pretty well overhere used begon the season and already made it to Champs league groups.

And BTW the skin in OP is awesome

Edit: because i play psv i am underdog for champs league so in what tact i shoudl start standard or the counter one

Last edited:
Hi again!) Here's my results with Lyon in the end of the season. I won Ligue 1, Champions League and Coupe de la Ligue. Last three matches in Ligue 1 were played by Assistant because I didn't have much time to play FM. SGM is the best tactic in FM14 I've ever seen!
View attachment 387207View attachment 387208View attachment 387206View attachment 387204View attachment 387205View attachment 387203View attachment 387202View attachment 387201View attachment 387200

P.S. Will try SGM in Liga Adelante or Championship. Thanks for tactic)

i've started my third season in Real Madrid, which is first full season with Crna Mamba. I had some problems with players, cause i've been building my team to play SGM so i bought some wingers, but after 11 games in LaLiga i see that this problem isn't any problem :D 11 games in league, 11 wins, 30 goals scored, 1 goal conceded. I know that i have one of the best defenders, but it's still a perfect result.

im playing as stuttgart kickers in bundesliga III

but none of these tactics seem to work away from home,any tips?

I can suggest you to try Serbian Goal Machine, It is more stable in defence than Fetish.

tnx, i started new game with Dinamo Zg (sgm)..
With FETISH in second. season i beat Porto in EL eighth finals

tnx, i started new game with Dinamo Zg (sgm)..
With FETISH in second. season i beat Porto in EL eighth finals
Why did you start new game? You can continue you save because SGM has the same formation as Fetish, only some minor changes:)

Hey all which of these tactics would work best for a skrill south team like Dover? Cheers