Fierro's Action Facepack 2020

Moaning about Mega problems will get posters ignored. Please remember: I find pictures of players, crop those pictures, assign them their FM unique ID, and put them in a folder for others to use.

I do not run a large filesharing business based in New Zealand. I cannot help you with your particular issue.

So it's downloading 355.9mb out of 358.2 getting to 99% is it doing this with any 1 else

I repeat: I find pictures of players, crop those pictures, assign them their FM unique ID, and put them in a folder for others to use.

I do not run a large filesharing business based in New Zealand. I cannot help you with your particular issue.

You are now ignored.

For bring sum issues to u and it's shows what kind of person u r

Yea am like every 1 else what likes ur facebook I've downloaded it every year .. I think the only thing I was doing is letting u know that they was a problem with downloading it like every 1 else would like feed back on they things they like to share with every 1 and no they was no problem with my internet I could download everything else u share with people .. like I said be4 this facepack is class so I really don't understand why you sound like your getting pissy for

@Carlos, spotted another error,

Max Aarons (Norwich) has the picture of Jamal Lewis (Norwich)

Keep up the good work !

Last edited:

Marsman unusable due to watermark.

Blind unnecessary. There is no watermark on Daley Blind's picture in the pack, and you're seeing things.

Lisandro Lopez kit is from last season. Why is this so difficult?

Rodrigo Caio unusable due to watermark.

Ruben Aguilar already in the pack. Jesus wept.

Landry Dimata unusable due to watermark.

Please get better at this.

Last edited: