FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone to play now. so far we have boltonfan, Nathan and myself

ok cheers mate:) one question how do i leave the club im at (A)

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

sorry lads mums making me go to stay with my gran because shes going out :( so i wont be on i will be on tomoro at sometime so i can play then :)

ok cheers mate:) one question how do i leave the club im at (A)

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------[/COLOR]

sorry lads mums making me go to stay with my gran because shes going out :( so i wont be on i will be on tomoro at sometime so i can play then :)

yh sure

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Anyone to play now. Me, Bolton and Ronaseal is on

Once I get some motivation back (Pompey), I'll try and play.

**** mood at the moment.

hi lads how you all today on this fine sunday? you all want a pro macth tonight against fm base again.

Got my 1st goal for the club in my second game, proud moment there.. ;)

It was a pretty nice one aswell, I crossed it in from the left and then he chested it down and volleyed it into the net. Nice goal Dunc :)

Yeah I know, I don't know why I haven't unleashed my immence skill on the team before, Pitty my mic's furked, just makes this god aweful noise when I plug it in! :(

I shall come on again when people want to play again! although I need to get my pro better.

I might come back on, Just ask if you want me on. Bit of a hang over so went offline.

Still scored 1 and assisted 2

Might aswell go on now, but won't be able to play at about 3:30 because of net game.

I would come on but we need someone who's good at ANY to play really, and I'm not good at it and I don't think Nathan likes doing it either.

Tirath said to me he's going out now aswell :'(

I am gunna grab a shower, can come on in about 20mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back