FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone want to play now with me and Deejaaayyseeee (David)? :)

Hey guys, i'd recommend you guys join the African League, that way theres only around 2500 clubs rather than 1000000 like in the British League. Also if you ever want a match against the club i play for, just give us a message! :) Goodluck in your games!

I'm up for some clubs if a manager is around to accept me again.

FYI my mic is broken, so I just do what I am told and cant arghue back! :(

qwestion to any one on ur team you go on about us not playin for fun but every time we ask to play you never want to and you say only for fun well you know we have great games so comon one day this week give us a game :)

every time im on noone else is :( and when i cant get on all you guys are on:( i will try and get my first game for us soon:D

well as you all know my lot on all night to 12 pm tops so pm me or max tell me on msn when u ready

Ok
Im on now till around 12.30. Then got football for rest of afternoon :D

Hey guys, i'd recommend you guys join the African League, that way theres only around 2500 clubs rather than 1000000 like in the British League. Also if you ever want a match against the club i play for, just give us a message! :) Goodluck in your games!

yer reason why so many english team becourse it the best nation in the world for football just becourse ur play teams in african dont mean your be any good or any better english leagues are for proper teams best leagues on fifa you get hard challenge.

yer reason why so many english team becourse it the best nation in the world for football just becourse ur play teams in african dont mean your be any good or any better english leagues are for proper teams best leagues on fifa you get hard challenge.

oO),

When did he ever say they where better or worse. Peter you just seemed to have a ramdom go, basing your decision on Britain is better then Africa. not on Our thread please.

Anyway i am back with a massive hang over that only clubs can sort, anyone to play now.

I'll play at 12 mate, just got up myself and need some breakfast lol.

Yeah I will come on Scott if you want, although my mic is still furked, so you will just have to shout at me when you want the ball ;)

Get some more people on tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back