FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, My mates team want a game tonite, I said we should be able to give you a kicking, if anyone played last time, you remeber there the team who scored a 30yarder in the 90th minute to make it 2-2. We can beat them tonite, I wil try not to **** up my clearance like last time we played them.XD

I will try and get on tonight Scott, now that I am goal's oclock with ronny ;) Although I don't mind playing in other positions :)

I will try and get on tonight Scott, now that I am goal's oclock with ronny ;) Although I don't mind playing in other positions :)

you aren't taking my RM position XD Especially after that volley (H)

you aren't taking my RM position XD Especially after that volley (H)

Fine, I shall play upfront or right back then, we could do some damage, me and you down the right! :P

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Anyone up for some games now?

I am going to come on in about 5minutes, anyone else fancy it

I'll come on in about 20 mins, playing manager mode atm.

We need ronaseal online, he was fookin' raping yesterday. :D

We are going to play my friends at about 10 minutes

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

come on, lets have a few more people then.

Scott, if I don't accept the first two party invites, it's unlikely I'll accept the next 1,0000.

I'm in a game, be patient mate.

I know, but then you finished a game, so i sent a few more through, then you started another one:(

Well i did say about 20 minutes. (A)

Anyway, I'll come on now.

Anyone to play now. i got to leave at 4.45, so i can only play abour 3 games. but i come on and have a look who is on.

ill come on now my internet connection seems to be working properly unlike yesterday :)

I'll be on in 15-20 minutes just for you Scott :wub:

Anyone wana play some late night games 2night? :P
I'll be goin on around 11 and Johnny Boy is gona play aswell

I will. ^^)

Btw, I looked at the squad stats earlier and noticed we have **** loads of people in the club, maybe we should stop taking people on for a while unless they've got a pro with like 85 OVR or something so we don't take too many on who won't play much?

Normally people with higher pro's will play more so it might be a good idea, up to you all though, not just me. :)

I will. ^^)

Btw, I looked at the squad stats earlier and noticed we have **** loads of people in the club, maybe we should stop taking people on for a while unless they've got a pro with like 85 OVR or something so we don't take too many on who won't play much?

Normally people with higher pro's will play more so it might be a good idea, up to you all though, not just me. :)

Hang about, I play loads and my pro is still ****! :(

I will come on around 11 if the cricket is getting boring :) Kay! :)

Getting a bit bored of being as 5'2 midget so made my guy Marco Borriello style :P

Lol, I was thinking of doing that but now we've got you as a lump I'll make mine really small :P

My guys still a tank, but I am a bit **** at playing the 'lump' role, might revert to the medium build sexy football mode. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back