FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
My uncle is hogging the TV at the moment. Prbly gona be on around 11

Punch him in the face and shout "move *****" at his face.

:P

Anyone ready now? :P

I'm in the fifa'ing zone (H)

Coming on in 5 ;)

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

I'm online now btw

what happened with all this lets be on at 11 bollocks? I was the only one on lol

Haha XD
I started watchin Jon Ross :P
bcfc went just as i came online :'(

I have been advised to come see you lot about joining a pro club on Fifa 10 on the (Xbox) I am 83 Ovr I am a striker but I can play on the wing....

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Forgot to tell you my GT is Leeds To Go Up Max you already have me as a friend so if anyone else wants to add me fire away at it....

We'll take you on a 'trial' for a week or so Paul, as we've got a lot of people already.

If you're good enough and you're committed enough we'll let you join permanently mate.

If you need Luke or Scott's GT's who are also managers of the club, you can find them on the OP.

i be on at about 5.30 paul after work, i will be playing then probaly for the majority of the night.

I'll play all night, unless Pompey win which I'll then watch Match of the Day.

So, quite unlikely I'll be watching MotD. :$

I forgot to tell you lads Monday, Tuesday and Thursday i cannot play all the other days I can thanks for your time and I am very grateful i will be leaving the club im in know when i come online which is about 2 thankyou....

Very Unlikely Fletcher will ever be a decent player.
Scott, shame on you. :P

I forgot to tell you lads Monday, Tuesday and Thursday i cannot play all the other days I can thanks for your time and I am very grateful i will be leaving the club im in know when i come online which is about 2 thankyou....
Okay, no problem.

What's with the "..." at the end of all the sentences? lol

Lol nah it's ok just seems like you're kinda annoyed or something when you do it

Ill come on about 2 can we play a couple of games if not then ill wait until Scott* gets back from work.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

I have requested to join lads....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back