FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to come on? Me and Ron are on at the moment.

Pretty sure we have beaten you more than 3 times.

you count losing 7-2 to us a spanking then yeah sure
lol ronaseal was a lucky day on average we have won every game we have only lost 2 3 games facts

no dunc i understand if ur scared to face a real team

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------

my boys ready when u are :)

Pretty sure, playing as a fake guy on fifa, is hardly playing a real team?

Personally I find the whole rivalry boring, so meh, not bothered about playing you, other people might tho.

we just tihnk its funny when we lost to u we give u a game but if we beat you we get nowt back from ya for months

Pretty sure, playing as a fake guy on fifa, is hardly playing a real team?

Personally I find the whole rivalry boring, so meh, not bothered about playing you, other people might tho.
I like playing against them as i usually score at least 2 goals :P

We have beat you more then 3 times peter, 7-2 lucky, we battered you for 90minutes, you just relied on dan to score goals, cause you all did **** all that game,

anyway i be up for playing some time, just got exams and cricket at the moment,

if i leave would you let me join (A)
Not up to me, but it sounds like your team take it really seriously, its just a game and i cant stand whiners and people who take xbox seriously, but w.e, im sure youre not a moaner, dont seem like that type

am not leaving i new that would get you all thinking but am staying Joe have you every played for us so you don't know what we do on xbox in the party's we have a great laugh we don't take it seriously only when it come to the rival

I am pretty sure this team was made because people were fed up with you being a ****.

nope it was made because i was better then allot u and i dident want over 30 odd players in the team who wouldent be playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back