FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
nope it was made because i was better then allot u and i dident want over 30 odd players in the team who wouldent be playing

Not how I heard how it was.

Considering the standard of players in our team atm, I highly doubt that is the case, but I never joined your club so wouldn't know.

Although I am struggeling to see what your going to do now Dans left, you will have to think of a new tactic, as 'pass to Dan and stand still while he scores all our goals' won't be working any more.

Anyway, If you don't have anything constructive to say, please go back to your thread, no one want's you here. :)

Not how I heard how it was.

Considering the standard of players in our team atm, I highly doubt that is the case, but I never joined your club so wouldn't know.

Although I am struggeling to see what your going to do now Dans left, you will have to think of a new tactic, as 'pass to Dan and stand still while he scores all our goals' won't be working any more.

Anyway, If you don't have anything constructive to say, please go back to your thread, no one want's you here. :)

we be fine with out dan dont worry on that we got good strikers now curt is becoming a good solid striker we be fine beside all that you lot want a game tonight

we be fine with out dan dont worry on that we got good strikers now curt is becoming a good solid striker we be fine beside all that you lot want a game tonight

I won't be on tonight, got tennis, but I am sure there will be some people on willing to give you a game.

nope it was made because i was better then allot u

That's a bit of a ****** thing to say to be fair, keep stuff like that to yourself. If you believe you're better than us then that's cool, no need to come here and post it. You'll just enduce trolling, keep the peace my man.

That's a bit of a ****** thing to say to be fair, The few times I've played against your club I've never seen you do anything to make me believe you're any better than a few of our players.

To be quite honest, the only player who stood out was joker da smoker. I'm not saying you're **** mate and I'm not being an **** purposely, but you're on par with most of us in this club.

Keep stuff like that to yourself, if you believe you're better than us then that's cool, no need to come here and post it, you'll just enduce trolling. Keep the peace my man.

i was joking about mate lol

nope it was made because i was better then allot u and i dident want over 30 odd players in the team who wouldent be playing

Trying to steal our players?

Because your so much better than them.

Just finally realised how stupid this statement is.

See you at half 4.

Won't be able to play for about a week, just got the red ring of death for the second time :'(
Just fixed my xbox by unplugging and plugging it back in (H)

Last edited:
i think everynes did, max, nathans, mine and probaly the others aswel;

Yeah, we all did.

Had to froze when we scored a good goal.. :'(

We still got our 3-2 win against you

:D

I scored a hattrick.

good game tonight i scored then server went down :@ you lot up for a game tommorow

just read all that stuff on me and dan on are thread.

Club managers are

pokerjoker me
steveo
chris
markarsenal

any one who wants in we have a meeting or a chat on xbox and see what we all say and if we all agree then we let you in it a team joint decision same on max we been thinking in letting max back for now a month nowt to do with the rival i dont want any one eles having a say on me and dan between me and him no1 eles thank you

Last edited:
Peter not be rude or anything, but can you keep your team annoucements to that thread please. we dont need to know about you and dan, or your new managers.

Anyway i am up for another man of the match and another hattrik tonite against you lot. quite easy last nite.

Peter not be rude or anything, but can you keep your team annoucements to that thread please. we dont need to know about you and dan, or your new managers.

Anyway i am up for another man of the match and another hattrik tonite against you lot. quite easy last nite.
Hardly easy dude

We were 2-0 up, then got a man sent off (which more importantly was a centre back), which changed the game completely and we were on the back foot all game and you're 3rd goal was pretty much where the other centre back would of been.

Good game anyway mate. :)

Hardly easy dude

We were 2-0 up, then got a man sent off (which more importantly was a centre back), which changed the game completely and we were on the back foot all game and you're 3rd goal was pretty much where the other centre back would of been.

Good game anyway mate. :)

Who was your ANY? Blame them ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back