FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
its still jotted down as a loss doh

well done bright spark, you wanna cookie.

Still it not in my eyes, as i didnt play to Pro Skilz up. and Wes wherent playing, so it doesnt count to me.

(curt, post in your own clubs thread)

Yea I was Any that game Scott. Shame about Ron dissapearing like that but oh well, the streak will just have to start again, no worries.

My Bad, Where the **** was Tommy Tank then. He got a lot to answer for.

My mates went to see it aswell, said it was pretty suckish too.

Clubs > Robin Hood

Scott's now banned for a week for abusing Curt on his visitor page and on threads etc, so should be a warning to people that it won't be tolerated, just informing both clubs and threads lads.

We were winning 2 - 0 against the other club then Ron randomly disappeared. We ended up losing the game 3 - 0 because of disconnection :'(
sorry vigin media ****** up :'( :@
we were playing so well yesterday aswell :S

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

anyone want to come on with me and nathan?

I'll be on xbox around 3

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Wana play soon?

Ok guys I will be on in about 5mins :)

And sorry I was out last night, got some ploughing done tho :)

People, get on. Me and Scott are on atm.

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:13 PM ----------

Anyone want to come on and play with me and scott?

Sorry about yesterday Dunc, brother in-law turned up and while I was getting ready to go out he played the rest of the match with you. Think he scored 2 goals and got an assist :o

If anyone wants to play today I'm free up untill 5pm

Sorry about yesterday Dunc, brother in-law turned up and while I was getting ready to go out he played the rest of the match with you. Think he scored 2 goals and got an assist :o

If anyone wants to play today I'm free up untill 5pm
Ill come on now i think nathans coming on aswell ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back