FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
we play a defensive game cause of nathans stupidy

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Well Played tonite lads, i wont be on again tonite, i be back on at about 4ish 2mo

I'll come online around 2.30 if anyone else wants to have a few games. Have to go at 5

you lads up for a game later on sorry about my thread just that **** is ****** me of dunc how do you donate to fm base gonna have a look at it. me spacebar is working now new keyboard lol 6 qwid so cheap.lol

you lads up for a game later on sorry about my thread just that **** is ****** me of dunc how do you donate to fm base gonna have a look at it. me spacebar is working now new keyboard lol 6 qwid so cheap.lol

Go here. Donate £4, or how ever much you want, them PM Sean saying you have donated, and he shall upgrade you :)

I'm on now darling
Need another person tho (A)

Wes is coming on at half past! :D

The dream team! ;)

Go here. Donate £4, or how ever much you want, them PM Sean saying you have donated, and he shall upgrade you :)

Wes is coming on at half past! :D

The dream team! ;)

cheers mate i dont use pay pall though can i just use my normall card then

you better not nathan, my ****** pressure rocketed, we are unbeated in 7 against them now.

We'll play you later, not right now, we've only just came online lads. :)

We were winning 2 - 0 against the other club then Ron randomly disappeared. We ended up losing the game 3 - 0 because of disconnection :'(

That still counts as a win then :P

I dont want to lose our record.

Well technically, it counts as a win for us. :P

7 unbeaten streak technically dead. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back