FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i be on around 2.30 but will leave at 6 to learn Core 3, i mean revise Core 3 ;)

We need to find more people that can play in the day time, because I can't play most evenings, so no point me being in the club if I don't play.

Currently only me and Tiraths play in the daytime from between 1 or 2 till about 5 or 6.

If anyone wants to join send me a PM.

We need to find more people that can play in the day time, because I can't play most evenings, so no point me being in the club if I don't play.

Currently only me and Tiraths play in the daytime from between 1 or 2 till about 5 or 6.

If anyone wants to join send me a PM.

yeah im in the same boat as Dunc :'(

Exams will be finishing shortly, so I expect a few more people will be available to play in the day

yeah im in the same boat as Dunc :'(

After this week, my exams are all but over, so i be able to play any time, all the time. So if you can hold out for a few days, i be on during the day aswell.

After this week, my exams are all but over, so i be able to play any time, all the time. So if you can hold out for a few days, i be on during the day aswell.

lets hope your connection doesn't get in the way of your desire to play :P

Hopefully we can play other club aswell, i really wanted to play them yestardy but i had to shoot off myself.

Hopefully we can play other club aswell, i really wanted to play them yestardy but i had to shoot off myself.

take you now know on are new star ill be on xbox just after 2 30 lads so if any of you would love a game ur well come to.

anyone to play for an hour or so now, then i gotto revise, so couldnt play past 7.30 maybe 8 at a push

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:19 PM ----------

Anyone to play around 2ish today?

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:14 PM ----------

Anyone to play Now?????

me and Nathan are on

I might try changing my position to being an influential CM (H) Got bored of raping it on the wing :P

hey

firstly, i know i dont have 50 posts... but im not a 'just here for the fifa game' type of poster... i love playing fifa, aint really played much of the single player view type but i joined a random team just to get the achievement 8-| so i was wondering if i could quit that (i dont know how to quit but it'll be in the options somewhere) & join this team? i'm online almost every night... usually playing battlefield 2, but could be swayed back to fifa by this if its ok to join?

gamer tag:
Paddy420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back