FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to wave the 50 post limit, due to real lack of numbers within the club, well committed numbers, so i am okay with it, just everyone else needs to clear it.

I'm fine with him joining, we do need extra people who will be active for us.

anyone want some games

Kinda Removed you paul, due to you never being online, but if your willing to be around for a while, i am sure we are okay with you playing, Just last time you played for one night then never came back online...

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Anyone to play now???

Kinda Removed you paul, due to you never being online, but if your willing to be around for a while, i am sure we are okay with you playing, Just last time you played for one night then never came back online...

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Anyone to play now???
Ill come on now.
Ill try not to bring up the green thing :P

dont think i will be able to use my mic as my sister is revising in the same room :S but i can still play :)

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Anyone to go back on now?

I'll come back on a bit later mate, cba to go any but if Scott comes on i will 'cos then i dont have to be any ^^)

Anyone to play during the day today? i am playing luke around 1 in the tournament, but any time other than then. will play.

Going out in like 10-20 minutes to go shopping to get my Dad a present for his birthday/fathers day, after that I'll play.

I wont be on much during the days during the WC, wanna watch most the games.

I wont be on much during the days during the WC, wanna watch most the games.

thats a good point, i do wanna watch the Dutch Today. That should be a good footballing lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back