FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
any chance of a game later on lads i see you got curt good luck we be on after mexico beat france

We dont have Curt + thought you didnt want to play us anymore because Scott is 'too cocky' when we win.

Anyways, to stop spamming the thread I'll be on msn if you wanna speak about that.

We don't have Curt + thought you didnt want to play us anymore because Scott is 'too cocky' when we win.

Anyways, to stop spamming the thread I'll be on msn if you wanna speak about that.

just because i don't get on with Scott don't mean i don't want to stop playing you lot max and i thought curt was in ur club sore him say you got 3 of us on why i said good luck on curt na max no probs with you lot(K) dont have to play if you dont want to

Last edited:
just because i don't get on with Scott don't mean i don't want to stop playing you lot max and i thought curt was in ur club sore him say you got 3 of us on why i said good luck on curt na max no probs with you lot(K) dont have to play if you dont want to

what **** you runnng on now.

play you any time. always easy marking you.

what **** you runnng on now.

play you any time. always easy marking you.

lol scott i was not saying any **** just asking you lot if you want a game wernt being nasty or nowt was i same as the other night you depressed or some think

lol scott i was not saying any **** just asking you lot if you want a game wernt being nasty or nowt was i same as the other night you depressed or some think

Pardon. I just couldnt understand that ramble of a post, i am sorry,

Game yeah Right now, Defo

Still looking for players? Atm I can play most days and nights (just finished college and no job yet), used to play a lot of online pro matches on 08 and 09, never got into clubs on 10, yet anyway. I can play anywhere midfield forward, but prefer the wings or any AM position. My pro is 82 as an RM/LM, 83 as R/L/CAM (also 82 CF and 83 ST, but I have **** luck).

Gamertag - Nubikal

Last edited:
Still looking for players? Atm I can play most days and nights (just finished college and no job yet), used to play a lot of online pro matches on 08 and 09, never got into clubs on 10, yet anyway. I can play anywhere midfield forward, but prefer the wings or any AM position. My pro is 82 as an RM/LM, 83 as R/L/CAM (also 82 CF and 83 ST, but I have **** luck).

Gamertag - Nubikal

(Y)

Sounds good, fancy a trial?

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Anyone to play now?

Watching football all day, might come on later :)

(Y)

Sounds good, fancy a trial?

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Anyone to play now?

Yeah I'll take a trial, I can play any time today apart from the USA and England games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back