FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would, but my connections being gay, going to buy New xbox i reckon, as my xbox is probaly ******

Me, Nathan & Ron are online now if anyone is feeling like clubbing

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Ronaseal at CB owns (H)
Went on a 3 game winning streak :P

Hello guys got a private message to come and check out this thread for this fifa online club.

Id be very interested to join,

I am now a free agent on FIFA, I had pro at 88 but sold my xbox, then realised that was a huge mistake, so I bought a new one and have a new pro, he is only 74 but I have saw that I preform better than half the pros out there that are 80+.

Player can play anywhere in midfield or up front, really don't mind. Can also do ANY which is my usual position in previous clubs however I wont do ANY if im just the whole defenece and maybe one midfielder, unless we are taking turns, in that case I would take my turn.

Please get back thanks.

P.S My previous pro had played over 200 games and scored over 400 goals

Also im always online so im reilable

Well even though you only got 8 or so posts, you been a member since 2008, so your probaly a lurkr ;)

I think we let him in, anyone else got an opinion, The club needs more people.

Hello guys got a private message to come and check out this thread for this fifa online club.

Id be very interested to join,

I am now a free agent on FIFA, I had pro at 88 but sold my xbox, then realised that was a huge mistake, so I bought a new one and have a new pro, he is only 74 but I have saw that I preform better than half the pros out there that are 80+.

Player can play anywhere in midfield or up front, really don't mind. Can also do ANY which is my usual position in previous clubs however I wont do ANY if im just the whole defenece and maybe one midfielder, unless we are taking turns, in that case I would take my turn.

Please get back thanks.

P.S My previous pro had played over 200 games and scored over 400 goals

Also im always online so im reilable

Would be good to have someone to play with during the day :P
What's your gamertag?

Didnt notice there was a post limit, which is very fair, use this site for downloads and updates and graphics for FM2010, best site out for Football Manager in my opinion (brownie points :D)

and always as you said lerking threw the fourms :D

whats the record for the club so far and are they ranked?

Didnt notice there was a post limit, which is very fair, use this site for downloads and updates and graphics for FM2010, best site out for Football Manager in my opinion (brownie points :D)

and always as you said lerking threw the fourms :D

whats the record for the club so far and are they ranked?

Your In man, Post your GT and add us from the OP.

Me or Dunc can add you in!!!

Would be good to have someone to play with during the day :P
What's your gamertag?

finished my first year at college so available during the day alot more, away for 2 weeks in july to turkey in advance lads :D

always on at night, as late as 3am sometimes 4am

gamertag : x GiGGS 11 x

in liverpool at the moment back on tuesday though

finished my first year at college so available during the day alot more, away for 2 weeks in july to turkey in advance lads :D

always on at night, as late as 3am sometimes 4am

gamertag : x GiGGS 11 x

in liverpool at the moment back on tuesday though

Cool, sounds great. We are all happy i think to have you in. If you back tuesday we wait for your appearance

no problem, x GiGGS 11 x is my gamertag, will accept all invites when I get back, so I know what are your gamertags

also what is the record for the club at the moment

no problem, x GiGGS 11 x is my gamertag, will accept all invites when I get back, so I know what are your gamertags

also what is the record for the club at the moment

not too sure, i think our season reckon is about neutral with games to loses, and so is our all time record. I think. We are level 33.

Yeah, we're level 23, not 33, but we're not **** tbh.

Looking forward to you joining mate. :)

My pro is on insane form at the moment, basically has everything to do with attack in the 90s. FInally done the score 25 freekicks in career accomplishement aswell :D. He can run agains aswell, 96 sprint speed :P.

I will come on after the France game.

And just for the record, we are ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back