FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, is there any room left on the squad, if there is pm me on xbox live and ill add you whenever i get a chance, my gamertag should be in my signature, ExTrEmE SnipE5 :)

Hiya is it too late to join this FIFA league?

This isn't a Fifa league.. have you even read the thread? (Or even the OP?)

hi, is there any room left on the squad, if there is pm me on xbox live and ill add you whenever i get a chance, my gamertag should be in my signature, ExTrEmE SnipE5 :)

I might PM you tomorrow with some questions, but we are not activley looking to expand the squad anytime soon, as we have a good backbone of players, but I may let you in :)

This isn't a Fifa league.. have you even read the thread? (Or even the OP?)

Oh wait its an actual pro squad! Thats why I didnt quite understand it haha.

Anywho yeh, Im an attacking midfielder on FIFA, with and overall of 79 but with form boosts i get to 83.

Oh wait its an actual pro squad! Thats why I didnt quite understand it haha.

Anywho yeh, Im an attacking midfielder on FIFA, with and overall of 79 but with form boosts i get to 83.

Played.

Anyway, I shall ask the other members in the club, and if they are happy to have you, I shall invite you on sunday.

I'd be happy to have you as we are in need of some active members.

Anyone wanna come on now?

Yeah we only have 4/5 regular players now so would be nice to have a few more additions

I can't come on atm, someone's working on electrics downstairs and likes to randomly turn it off without warning, I'll be on once he's gone

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:28 PM ----------

Anyone to play tonight?

I can't come on atm, someone's working on electrics downstairs and likes to randomly turn it off without warning, I'll be on once he's gone

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:28 PM ----------

Anyone to play tonight?
what time can you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back