FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

• Thread starter Thread starter Max
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 108K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might come on about 10pm, depending on who else is on.

Anyone want to play now? Cal is on Xbox atm and will probably play.

Gonna get myself some lunch, will be on in about 45 minutes...

You guys accepting requests?
My Stats
Name: Jamie
VP: 89
Accomplishments: 97 pct
Club games played: 1200
Won: 1091
Drew: 15
Lost: 94
http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/...878-experienced-cdm-cm-cam-cb-free-agent.html
Thats my profile on fia clubs forum
Just tired of being in serious clubs and would love to help you guys out, let me know if your interested and I'll hop on
I'm sure the guys wouldn't mind having an extra player as there are only a few of us who regularly play clubs. Add some of the people on the OP. (Mine is T 007 S)

Jimmer, I will warn you, we will **** your record up! :) Big style.

Jimmer, I will warn you, we will **** your record up! :) Big style.
Haha I dont mind fella been around too many super serious clubs its boring just pushing A all game want some 'excitement' xD
I miss chasing games
My last club was fifa kings 24th in the world div 1 but the thing was it was boring even though we won
I like FM + FM Base=Wanna give something back
Besides my leaderboard rankings nosedived to around 54th on mid and 35th on any hence why Im helping you guys out till fifa 11 :D
If you need some good custom formations as well (They help) I have around 25 to 'share' with you <)
My GT is: Dark Moon111
I'm on COD3 nowadays but if my mates need me for clubs I jump on so whenever your on and wanna play just let me know the guys from OP I sent FR's to

Last edited:
Sounds good mate, should be a good addition to the team :P

I'm currently stucked in some hospital, but i'll be home and fit to play sometime today or tommorow. Looking forward to score some more goals for the team 8-|

I'm currently stucked in some hospital, but i'll be home and fit to play sometime today or tommorow. Looking forward to score some more goals for the team 8-|

hope you are well now :) I'll be on tonight around 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back