FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can, once Carlton Cole stops being interviewed live on SSN. His signature dish is bean on toast with a bit of pepper, salt and tabasco. You can send him question via some app, I guess for iPhone.

Last edited:
I can, once Carlton Cole stops being interviewed live on SSN. His signature dish is bean on toast with a bit of pepper, salt and tabasco. You can send him question via some app, I guess for iPhone.

It was a good interview

Anyone to come on with me and Cal?

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Montenegro <3.
What a tank of a any.

can i join?

GT: bennsam93

cant even find the club. is it fm base or fm base fc?

Last edited:
can i join?

GT: bennsam93

cant even find the club. is it fm base or fm base fc?

fm base elite is it's name. Could try fm-base elite aswell. I'm not sure if we need more members at the moment though.

fm base elite is it's name. Could try fm-base elite aswell. I'm not sure if we need more members at the moment though.
I think we do Robben. Me and Cal always seem to be the only two on :(.

I think we do Robben. Me and Cal always seem to be the only two on :(.

yeah I guess you're right. I don't get on much because of work :(

sammyb: If you want to join, add Spandex Police & T 007 S and we'll accept you into the club once you send an invite.

Maybe a little late ( A little ?! ) but may I join the club as well ? If not, then it's OK, I'm not a world class FIFA player :p Anyways, plzz let me know managers, even tho I don't really know who is responsible for taking me in to the club/or nootttt...

Status
Not open for further replies.