FIFA 10 Pro Club (Xbox 360) - FM Base Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't be on till about 11/11.30
Depends if I watch a film

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:06 PM ----------

I'll be on in 10 mins if anyone else is awake? :p

I can, will have to disappear for a min to get food out of oven in half an hour though, unacceptable I know...

And there's a Nathan on Modern Warfare, I'm sure Carlton comes first though

Last edited:
Oh yeah Tiraths, I promoted you to club manager, didn't know if I had told you or not.

Oh yeah Tiraths, I promoted you to club manager, didn't know if I had told you or not.

nah I only knew when Scott told me XD :wub:

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:34 PM ----------

I'll try get on before the United game around 6.30? Any1 else wana play

Last edited:
Yeah I will come on at 6.30. till 7.56pm :)

What are your current Pro's stats, think we have a good base of players atm so don't really need to actively seek players, but I will ask around.

the more the better dunc, the more the better.

Anyway robben ill try to get back on around half 6 but not sure if i will make it

What are your current Pro's stats, think we have a good base of players atm so don't really need to actively seek players, but I will ask around.

There quite good but If you don't need more players then I'll look for another team on here. Cheers Anyways

Na it musn't have been updated as it's over 30% and I did say quite good because accomplishments don't outline your main stats

And Anyway, it shouldn't matter how good your pro is. Wasn't the whole point of this club too have fun?

And Anyway, it shouldn't matter how good your pro is. Wasn't the whole point of this club too have fun?

No.

Fun is for gays.

Only joking, feel free to join the club. :)

No, to play 7-0-3 with high pressure and aggression, cutbacks and corner tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.