FIFA 10 WC and WCC Tournament (Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't join the elite one because Dunc says there are too many players :'(
Does the FM-Base one play regularly ?

There are only about 4 - 6 people who play regulary for Elite so I fail to see why we have enough already, could always do with a few more. I'll ask Dunc about it.

There are only about 4 - 6 people who play regulary for Elite so I fail to see why we have enough already, could always do with a few more. I'll ask Dunc about it.

Agree

when will the club groups be done?

I was going to do the club tournament when the world cup tournament finishes but If people want it done now then I will do it. Please feel free to comment everyone.

Not too fussed, i'll let the others decide mate

Group D I've added you all on live. Except Tirath because I don't like him ;)

I still :wub: u ;)

I can't play tonight, maybe tomorrow afternoon, depends what my A-level results are like lol

jooshh v (croatia 0 - 6 (france nathanb69

wow i played SO ****...

jooshh v (croatia 0 - 6 (france nathanb69

wow i played SO ****...

Unlucky, I just somehow managed to tackle you with my charging in :). And most of my skills worked out for me aswell.

When you PM me your results please try not to send them Individually and Instead play all your games then send me the results together. Thank you

Sorry group A, I'm not feeling very well tonight so won't be online but I'll play tomorrow after work or Friday.

When you PM me your results please try not to send them Individually and Instead play all your games then send me the results together. Thank you

So we shouldnt post our results here, but PM them too you?

You can post your results here but It will be easier to PM them to me. You can just PM them to me and post them as well if you want

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Day 1
Games Played - 2

Group A

Croatia 0 - 6 France

Group D

Italy 6 - 2 Uruguay

Last edited:
yeah okay.

Magiboy (Italy) 6 - 2 Defendin (Uruguay)

yeah okay.

Magiboy (Italy) 6 - 2 Defendin (Uruguay)

I have sorted out group tables for each group now so when people play games and PM me the results I will update the table. The table will be up once all games are played

I have sorted out group tables for each group now so when people play games and PM me the results I will update the table. The table will be up once all games are played

cool. so i dont need too PM you this result?

Not this result but send me the other two together in a PM cheers mate

Jooshh v has changed his GT to Jr Fuzzywuzzle
so add that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.