FIFA 10 World Cup (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it unfair? It's not like I want to put Ronaldo in the Belgium team. You just go on squad selections and change them about. You can still only pick players from that country.

Because everyone should have the same squads on their games. Just to keep it simple.

OOOOOOOOOKKKKKK. Knowing my luck I will get like the Republic of Ireland anyway. Lol.

whens this start mate so i can set up my ps3 :p

It will start when we get enough people lol..
I'm hoping to get 32 people, but that is seeming more and more unrealistic. We may just do 16 people.. but I'm not too sure yet.

Do 16 people, because most fm-basers are XBOX lovers, so lets start at 16 or something DMF, people might get impatient waiting for 32

ill play PSN is Saddler4Eva when will we be startint his then

Well 16 is out of the window seeing as we already have 18 people...

See how many you get by the end of the weekend, then cap it at the first 16 or something - first come first serve basis kinda thing? I dunno, your call mate

Yeah think I may do that..
If we don't have an even number to make a certain amount of groups, then it will be the first 16 people that joined..

When you say default squads, does that mean you can't change your starting line up when playing someone aswell?

When you say default squads, does that mean you can't change your starting line up when playing someone aswell?

No you can change your starting line ups, you just can't change the squad. E.G. putting Cambiasso into the Argentina squad, as he isn't in there already.

No, he just wont let us go on the squad selection bit. :'(

Yea but they are on his list of teams!

Also, if we are only using 16 teams, I'll only use 16 teams and they will all be in the actual World Cup so hopefully we won't have to use the replacement teams.

Also, if we are only using 16 teams, I'll only use 16 teams and they will all be in the actual World Cup so hopefully we won't have to use the replacement teams.

Good plan Batman. (H)

Anybody else want to enter.. we need to get 32 people by Sunday otherwise it will have to be 16..
We've already got 19 so come on!!!

We could do like 20 or 24? just add 2 extra groups? we just need each group to have 4 teams init

Status
Not open for further replies.