FIFA 10 World Cup (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't do 20.
Because after the groups, it will be 10, then 5 and then it's uneven..

I forgot about joining this but I'm in now :p

PSN: Smoop

If you are really struggling for numbers you could do 4 groups of 5 and the best 2 go trough. That way nobody will have to get left out and you will still have a enough to then have the quarter finals.

I like the sound of that..

We need one more person!!! :D :D :D

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

****, just realised that I hadn't taken Nick Main out of the OP, despite him pulling out so we still need another 2 people.. come on guys!!

I've ordered a copy of the game, but it won't be delivered for until early next week.

I imagine I'll miss this one, but hopefully I can join the next one.

That's unfortunate Billy, seeing as you would probably have been one of the favourites, but I guess it means I'm one step closer to winning this! XD

That's unfortunate Billy, seeing as you would probably have been one of the favourites, but I guess it means I'm one step closer to winning this! XD

beware of cfc12345 he has been known to beat people online who have been playing as barcelona and real madrid with west ham :D :p

My brother and I are pretty similar in ability when we're both playing well.

Though he'll never admit that.

My brother and I are pretty similar in ability when we're both playing well.

Though he'll never admit that.

i aint actually all that good at fifa i have only ever beaten barcelona online once with west ham and madrid once with west ham lol it really depends with me some days i play class and fifa and win loads online and then somedays play terrible and just cant win or do anything in the match abit like didier drogba in real life some days he shows up some days he dont lol :D

Should be a good tournament no matter what..

Just hope I get the luck of the draw!! :D

Should be a good tournament no matter what..

Just hope I get the luck of the draw!! :D

Mate, if you want me to do the draw, as I am not in this, I can do it randomly using a randomiser and then everyone would know its fair? :)

Mate, if you want me to do the draw, as I am not in this, I can do it randomly using a randomiser and then everyone would know its fair? :)

yeah dmf let dunc do that its a good idea

oh yeah dunc remember the other day when i called you a legend when your doing the draw it would be amazing if somehow i got a top team ;) :p just kidding

yeah dmf let dunc do that its a good idea

oh yeah dunc remember the other day when i called you a legend when your doing the draw it would be amazing if somehow i got a top team ;) :p just kidding

Haha if only I was that easily swayed :p

Dunc said:

Yeah that would be cool.. I'll PM you when we have 20 people and I'll tell u the teams available and what team I'm going to "draw" ;)

go on im in masson-20--

EDIT: ill buy it tomorrow but i beat spain 3-0 on the demo on semi pro :D

Last edited:
yess thats 20 players now aint it ?? ah no just checked 19 but only one to go :D

i don't mind what team i get to be frank,

True Masters can play with every team ;)

(i'm gonna lose every game now)

LOL, that would be pretty funny if you did go and lose every single match now..

1 more person guys come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.