FIFA 10 World Cup (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunc did you do the draw cause if you did you really are a legend for getting me argentina i was expecting a **** team lol :D

Nah mate, if I did it you would have had China! ;)

I can play anyone at any point today, but I am unavailable all day tomorrow.. so if you PM me or write on the thread when you want to face me, I'll get back to you ASAP :)

You will too mate.
4 groups of 5, top 2 teams go through.

The OP says 5 groups of 4?

Haven't got the game unfortunately, may buy it depending on how much time I've got and if I can scrape up any disposable income. ^^)

I'll follow the tournament, though!

The OP says 5 groups of 4?

Haven't got the game unfortunately, may buy it depending on how much time I've got and if I can scrape up any disposable income. ^^)

I'll follow the tournament, though!

Had to change it so that an equal amount of teams went through or else there would be an odd number of teams after the 1st round of KO.

No I did the draw using a randomizer website..

Yes you can face people in your group from now on.

Make sure you BOTH keep track of your scores otherwise someone may make mistakes.

a soon as a finish a match i will come on fm base and put the score down to make sure i dont forget it lol

Fair enough lol..
Anybody in my group up for a game now?

i got a suggestion maybe if when people write their scores they write their goal scorers and you can have a top scorer chart sort of thing

Australia huh? Trying to get me out early DMF? Let's see how I can do with a poor side (One of the worst out of the possibilities)

I don't think I will get through the group stage, it has ridiculously good teams with good players - but I'll give it a shot :)

That would be irrelevant though lol.. I have no prizes? :$

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Australia huh? Trying to get me out early DMF? Let's see how I can do with a poor side (One of the worst out of the possibilities)

Yes Redrup, twas my plan all along (H)

I'll play you later DMF, I've got to practice with Australia though as the worse the team in overall, the slower the players usually are so I need to adapt to dealing with quick breaks :p

I'll play you later DMF, I've got to practice with Australia though as the worse the team in overall, the slower the players usually are so I need to adapt to dealing with quick breaks :p

Fair enough Redrup, should be different from our usual games ;)

Wow, trust me to get the worst team out of everyone.
I say it's a fix God dam it! ;)

I am Brazil :)
But my group looks kinda tough :(

**** ive got a hard group in group 2

at least im not australia lol youhave to amazing to get past the groups with them

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

when do we star playin games

Anyone in my group (Australia's) I'm ready for you.

Let the raping of the **** team begin.

YESSSS, haha, I got England, hard group though, If any1 wants to play today then im free, just add me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.