FIFA 10 World Cup (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMF

@dmf180593
Reaction score
Fellow Members,
After seeing Scott's thread for a World Cup on the XBOX 360 and how successful it was, I've decided to set one up for the PS3.
I had hoped to have all 32 teams filled, but we will now be doing 4 groups of 5 with the top two teams going through to the quarter finals, due to the lack of people owning PS3's. The teams will be given to each person randomly via draw out of a hat.

I will not cheat, you will have to just trust me!

The Rules

1) If you quit when losing you will automatically lose the game and be deducted a 2 point penalty from your group.

2) As this is the World Cup, you will only play each team once in the Group. If you are mature about it, decide which one of you will be host and which one won't. If you can't decide, message me and i will.

3) If you lost connection or have a power cut, please be realistic if you where 3-0 down, just accept a loss. If it was only 2 or 3 minutes in, replay the game. Just use common sense.

4) Who ever draws South Africa will always be the host.

5) The groups and the format will be the same as the real World Cup. So one leg ties, extra time and then penalties.

6) No Virtual Pro's

7) 6 minute Halves

Please post your PSN's if you wish to take part.
Good luck to everyone involved :)
30634_1462557242804_1199651458_31379847_176296_n.jpg

Groups.jpg

Last edited:
yeah i will join mate my psn is cfc12345 same as my fm base name lol

I'm in. PlatinumPie.

Last edited:
Count me in.

dale20

Cheers lads, this is good. :)

You know I'm up for this.

PSN: Redrup

I don't see all 32 teams being taken though.

You know I'm up for this.

PSN: Redrup

I don't see all 32 teams being taken though.

Was literally in the process of PM'ing you about this lol..
I don't think so either, but we'll give it a week or so for people to sign up and if not we'll figure out a way to cut it down (Y)

Was literally in the process of PM'ing you about this lol..
I don't think so either, but we'll give it a week or so for people to sign up and if not we'll figure out a way to cut it down (Y)

if not many people are joining i can log into facebook and ask a few of my mates that have a ps3 if they wanna join if you want ??

If it comes down to it, we'll discuss that ;)

Not doing too badly really, 9 people within the first hour.. although clearly there are A LOT moe XBOX players on this site than PS3'ers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.