FIFA 10 World Cup (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You try invite

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

I accepted but then it said that the game session timed out.

You try invite

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 PM ----------

I accepted but then it said that the game session timed out.

The game session is not available, every time with me.

Not working for some reason then. This is annoying need game to be played.

Matty2505 or J-Gibbard want a game?

Well this is failing. Anyone else in my group (group 1) want a game coz can't get game with Mike to work.

me and mrluke tried to have a match but connection wouldnt work :( ffs fifa online is so ****** annoying

Ben i'll do the game with you soon, just setting up ps3 now. Just got home from uni.

Right lads my internet is being stubborn and will not connect to the PS3. I'm going to move it downstairs tomorrow to near the router and play with the wire in. Sorry for the wait boys, I will beat you eventually :p

Mine wouldn't connect earlier :(

Houston we have a problem, it appears no one in Group 1 can connect to each other?

Yeah I just played JDY and we couldn't connect :'(

I think the servers are down, because I was just trying to play other people online and couldn't connect to anyone for about 20 minutes so I just gave up..

I've been having trouble trying to connect to PSN altogether. It's fine when I leave it on but when I try to do something i.e play a game of fifa it doesn't let me. :/

I've been having trouble trying to connect to PSN altogether. It's fine when I leave it on but when I try to do something i.e play a game of fifa it doesn't let me. :/

i cant connect to psn alltogether but i can xbox live

sorry guys i cant do this :'( dont have enough money sorry for the late notice

Status
Not open for further replies.